Starting hgh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freezerdude

Originally posted by alluprbdy
    interesting, first I've ever heard of mass gain on such a small dose. But guess everyone different.
    Me to, I've never been able to gain mass on anything under 8iu and that was pushing it.. The main thing is don't expect any miracles overnight it's going to take you around 2 to 3 months before you notice anything major..

Comment

• alluprbdy
      Vet
      • Oct 2011

Hell when I was on 4iu I didnt notice a damn thing, like throwin money in the trash. 6iu is okay not like unbelievable results but I can eat pretty dirty and stay lean.
      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Gonna startw/ 5units Mon-Fri. Also going to be pinning ghrp-6 3X's daily as well. We shall see. I start Monday.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Freezerdude

Hell when I was on 4iu I didnt notice a damn thing, like throwin money in the trash. 6iu is okay not like unbelievable results but I can eat pretty dirty and stay lean.
          Me either as far as bulking goes, I did gain but nothing like you would think, However I did notice a major difference in my skin,wrinkles,hair growth,etc.. And the wife it did wonders on her skin,etc not to mention increased her libido..

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

When are you dosing it? After a workout? Eating a truckload of food with it? Starting the meal with a load of dextrose to accelerate an insulin spike?

When I does it first thing AM not much happened.

Comment

• Freezerdude

I've always been told to either take it like most other meds upon waking or split the dose pre and post w/o main thing is never take it 30 mins before or after consuming any carbs or fats.. Beast I would suggest going over to Datbtrues website and read up on it if you are able to understand him a lot of time he talks over my head and I'll have to read it 3 or 4 time to understand it or get him to dumb it down for me lol.. He damn sure knows his stuff on gh and peptides..

Comment

• alluprbdy
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
                When are you dosing it? After a workout? Eating a truckload of food with it? Starting the meal with a load of dextrose to accelerate an insulin spike?

When I does it first thing AM not much happened.
                I hit it 7am and 3pm apprx on empty stomach. I eat a huge calorie bulking diet right now. I eat 8 meals total with 2 being massive calorie meals 1500+. Its a dirty bulk, which I usually wouldnt do but the t3 and gh allows me to do it. I'm not taking GH to gain muscle, I plan to down the road but I still have plenty to gain off AAS before that. I'll be hitting 10iu a day when I go for mass with humalog.
                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Jasonva
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2012

When i'm bulking it won't go below 10iu a day. Take 5iu upon waking then I'll take 5iu 30min pre workout. Also, be careful with the whole "dirty bulk" thing... I've done that BS once or twice and honestly looked like shit in the end and wished i didn't do it... now and from here on out I'll get the macros needed to induce growth and slowly increase until i notice fat gain then back it off a tad... It takes a little more monitoring than a dirty bulk, but the reward is i don't have to spend 4months dieting for a show...

Comment

• TwoGunsNYC
                    • Feb 2012

I would be on 2-4iu of hgh all the time if possible, not for the mass but just for the recovery / feeling better / old injuries not hurting as much (I'm pretty banged up). There isn't miracles until you get into the 8iu + slin daily from what I hear...but fuck it.

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Jasonva
                      When i'm bulking it won't go below 10iu a day. Take 5iu upon waking then I'll take 5iu 30min pre workout. Also, be careful with the whole "dirty bulk" thing... I've done that BS once or twice and honestly looked like shit in the end and wished i didn't do it... now and from here on out I'll get the macros needed to induce growth and slowly increase until i notice fat gain then back it off a tad... It takes a little more monitoring than a dirty bulk, but the reward is i don't have to spend 4months dieting for a show...

Ya well I've done both and without gh cant pull off a dirty bulk, but even with the gh I dirty bulk until my waist hits 35" then eat clean for a week or two and tighten back down to 33.5/34 and go at it again. Been working well for me.
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Jasonva
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2012

That's a good idea too as long as you keep tabs on it. Some fellas myself included just love watching the scale and my squat go up. You like woohoo I'm huge. Then one day it finally dawned on me shit I'm fat I look like a power lifter. No offense power lifters you fellas are great at carrying big ass coolers. Just not the look for me haha

Comment

• alluprbdy
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

Ya man, I have always been obsessed with my waist line so I keep a good tab on it. I actually measure daily (OCD)
                          R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                          R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• beast
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Thinking ghrp-6 100mcgs AM, 100mcgs pre workout with 5-8 units slin, 5units HGH post and then 100mcgs bed time. after my test levels come back I will plug in 750 test 400 tren and 100mg daily drol! Should be a fun ride. Diet will be very clean but lots of it!
                            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• BigSickD
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by beast
                              Thinking ghrp-6 100mcgs AM, 100mcgs pre workout with 5-8 units slin, 5units HGH post and then 100mcgs bed time. after my test levels come back I will plug in 750 test 400 tren and 100mg daily drol! Should be a fun ride. Diet will be very clean but lots of it!
                              Fun ride for sure, I'm upping my Gh to 8iu Mon-Fri for the next 5 weeks to see what kind of difference it may make over just 5.
                              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Jasonva
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2012

Looks good bud... i'm just tinkering here, but if it was me, i would lower the test to 500 and up the tren to 600 or 700. But you know i'm a tren hound. i love that shit!! Makes me look good in my speedos!!

Originally posted by beast

Comment

Working...