20 iu of GH

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

damn gained 65 lbs plus dropped bf....nice bro....

Comment

• Getthepump40
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Freezerdude
      I've been running 10iu for a little over 6 months, I've ran it up to 15iu ed for 3 weeks then seen I couldn't afford it at that rate, But I still have problems with the swelling,fluid retention,etc from the 10iu but it's well worth the hassle for the results I've achieved!
      The sides seem to go away about 2 1/2 hours after injection which is at 5am ed and I've been walking at 6:15 between 3 & 4 miles every morning depending on how the knees feel..the worse part is barely being able to make a fist for the first couple hours..before inject I can spin and slide off either one of my two rings and afterwards I can't even turn them on my fingers but that's the worse side I get..
      I would say HGH is 100% essential in any serious bodybuilders life. Mainly for safety reasons. If you are planning on going far in the sport, which not everyone may be wanting to do, then i cant imagine not pumping HGH into your body everyday at the very least to help your body recover from the wear and tear you put it through as you train. For a bodybuilder, this is just as important as your test, deca, hcg, AI etc.. its just part of it to keep you moving forward safely

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Getthepump40
        I would say HGH is 100% essential in any serious bodybuilders life. Mainly for safety reasons. If you are planning on going far in the sport, which not everyone may be wanting to do, then i cant imagine not pumping HGH into your body everyday at the very least to help your body recover from the wear and tear you put it through as you train. For a bodybuilder, this is just as important as your test, deca, hcg, AI etc.. its just part of it to keep you moving forward safely
        I would disagree but I dont have time to explain why - I dont agree with the 100% comment
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

my experience i used between 3-4 units a day 5 days a week for 5ish months i also did a cycle during this time so im not sure what was from the cycle and what wasnt but i leaned out a bit and put on muscle but i also do that during a cycle... i got alot of compliments on my complection though i guess my skin looked nicer and i remember having a really hard time waking up like the gh made me sleep for 12 hours a day it was a struggle to get up out of bed is it worth the money im not sure i want to try it again for longer to really see if it makes a difference

Comment

Working...