MGF, Great Read

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheSurgeonGen

a friend is using it along with 3grams of gear a week....he just finished his 10th bottle of mgf and swears by the stuff..I promise it to work on you faster then anything you have ever put in you, im just curious to how long the growth stays, if it is temp, or if the strength stays after cycle...I mean to tell you, the strength gains for me were almost overnight , no kidding..I wouldnt say 65 percent, but i bet all of 30-40 or better even...in less then 1 week to notice the change too...strange stuff..let me know when your ready to try, ill hook you up brother..

Comment

• ThaPrepster82

good read

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TheSurgeonGen
        a friend is using it along with 3grams of gear a week....he just finished his 10th bottle of mgf and swears by the stuff..I promise it to work on you faster then anything you have ever put in you, im just curious to how long the growth stays, if it is temp, or if the strength stays after cycle...I mean to tell you, the strength gains for me were almost overnight , no kidding..I wouldnt say 65 percent, but i bet all of 30-40 or better even...in less then 1 week to notice the change too...strange stuff..let me know when your ready to try, ill hook you up brother..

defenitely.....ill keep u posted....

Comment

Working...