X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birdman
    Vet
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by irish_2003
    i'm 41...ANY orals at this point are misery due to heartburn (bad daytime and nighttime heartburn)...blood pressure not really an issue since it's always 20points higher on gear for me...so eq is a nice alternative to deca or npp which is preferred...no more tren though...can't keep my mouth shut at stupid people at work or in public on tren...just my experiences...hope this helps
    ...I can't do the orals either. Don't forget the constantly distended stomach. It takes a long time to get that crap to go away, too. I loved Tren, but that's no longer an option at 54.

Originally posted by Nitro
    That's the key right there. You really should have your blood work done while on it. Also you should be donating blood every 8 weeks to keep your iron and RBCs in check. EQ can thicken up your blood making it harder on your heart so make sure your getting your check ups in. But the pumps you get while your on it are indescribable. It's a great drug for volumizing.
    ...My problem is that I take Avodart for my prostate (and hairline) which takes 60 days to clear. I can't phlebotomize because nobody wants blood laced with dutasteride.

Originally posted by OldMan
    Thinking to try some Anavar........... Thoughts?
    ...Waste. Eat a couple more eggs a day and add two more reps to your workouts and you've reached the equivalent of Var.

-Birdman
    "You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Birdman
      I can't phlebotomize because nobody wants blood laced with dutasteride.
      -Birdman
      Just curious, won't they extract the blood then test it later or do they test it immediately before extraction?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Thate
        Just curious, won't they extract the blood then test it later or do they test it immediately before extraction?
        From wikipedia

Children and women who are or may become pregnant, and people with known significant hypersensitivity (e.g., serious skin reactions, angioedema) to dutasteride or finasteride should not take dutasteride. Exposure to dutasteride and other 5α-reductase inhibitors during pregnancy can cause birth defects. Since these medications are readily absorbed through the skin, women who are or may become pregnant should not handle them and if they come into contact with leaking capsules, the contact area should be washed immediately in soapy water. People taking dutasteride should not donate blood and, due to its long half-life, should also not donate blood for at least 6 months after the cessation of treatment.[8]

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

thanks for pointing out the dangers bro

lets say somebody was on dutasteride and did not know its hard to pregnant women, doesn't hoxworth or whoever test for shit after the fact just incase?

What I'm saying is donate knowing full well they are going to throw your blood away.

I could also imagine it would get you put on a blacklist or something.

Comment

• Glycomann

thanks for pointing out the dangers bro

lets say somebody was on dutasteride and did not know its hard to pregnant women, doesn't hoxworth or whoever test for shit after the fact just incase?

What I'm saying is donate knowing full well they are going to throw your blood away.

I could also imagine it would get you put on a blacklist or something.
            Probably to expensive to test every unit. At this point it goes on the merit system. They ask and they trust that you will honor your public health safety sense to answer correctly. In the instance you answer yes they will ask you more questions and then tell you why you can't give. You can call the Red Cross and ask for official answers.

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

I was just playing devil's advocate bro that makes sense.

I went ahead and checked out the local blood center's
              website.

I find it odd that living in Europe for 5 years or more is a permanent disqualification.

Also if they are not testing every unit and somebody doesn't know they are HIV infected that is a scary thought.

Sorry to hijack your thread Oz!

--------------------------------------

You may NOT donate at any time (permanent disqualification) if you have/had:

a. Tested positive for HIV

b. Participated in high-risk behaviors associated with HIV infection. At this time, this does include any sexual contact between men since 1977.(This policy is being reviewed by the FDA at the request of the blood banking community, including Hoxworth Blood Center, through representative agencies such as America’s Blood Centers and the American Red Cross. Until FDA decides otherwise, we currently have to continue to defer men who have had sexual contact with men since 1977)

c. Hepatitis A after the age of 11

d. Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C virus infection at any age

e. Spent time in Europe that adds up to five or more years (since 1980)

f. Other* (between 1980-1996) If you spent three months or more in the United Kingdom or were a member of the U.S. military, a civilian military employee or a dependent of a member of the U.S. military.

g. Certain forms of Cancer*

Comment

• Glycomann

I was just playing devil's advocate bro that makes sense.

I went ahead and checked out the local blood center's
                website.

I find it odd that living in Europe for 5 years or more is a permanent disqualification.

Also if they are not testing every unit and somebody doesn't know they are HIV infected that is a scary thought.

Sorry to hijack your thread Oz!

--------------------------------------

You may NOT donate at any time (permanent disqualification) if you have/had:

a. Tested positive for HIV

b. Participated in high-risk behaviors associated with HIV infection. At this time, this does include any sexual contact between men since 1977.(This policy is being reviewed by the FDA at the request of the blood banking community, including Hoxworth Blood Center, through representative agencies such as America’s Blood Centers and the American Red Cross. Until FDA decides otherwise, we currently have to continue to defer men who have had sexual contact with men since 1977)

c. Hepatitis A after the age of 11

d. Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C virus infection at any age

e. Spent time in Europe that adds up to five or more years (since 1980)

f. Other* (between 1980-1996) If you spent three months or more in the United Kingdom or were a member of the U.S. military, a civilian military employee or a dependent of a member of the U.S. military.

g. Certain forms of Cancer*
                Pretty sure they do test for HIV now. They could have tested for Hep B as a marker for HIV in the 80s but decided not to. Most of the hemophiliacs ended up dead probably because they didn;t use that surrogate test. The European disqualification has to do with bovine spongaform encephalitis in parts of Europe especially Britain and I think Italy. That one I don't think there is a test for it since it is low level in the blood and primarily affects the brain.

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  bovine spongaform encephalitis
                  i had to look this up but aka mad cow disease, definitely not something anybody would like to pick up after a transfusion.

Comment

• ketsugo
                    Vet
                    • Apr 2016

EQ only if you have a problem with the blood to begin with. If your BP is good, you dont have issues with clotting etc- then you either takes meds or supps to help with those then do it OR there are plenty of awesome compounds that in my opinion blow away EQ in every way shape and power
                    What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
                    Confucius
                    Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Comment

• Glycomann

EQ is mild. It's good for keeping you full and dry and helps with joint pain and recovery. Some people dry to make it into a stronger drug by using high doses. That can lead to issues with high red cells and anxiety. IMO if you're going to use it use it for what it can do not for what it can't do.

Comment

• rocco-x
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2009

What about things like tren? I know most aas will substantially raise ones rbc count and things like eq/drol moreso but the sheer gains I've always gotten from simple cyp-enth/tren cycles were too good to never consider again.

I'll be 49 this Nov and so far so good healthwise. Even with all the damage I may have caused abusing drugs in all these years my tests for everything from HIV to hep C are negative. My last EKG last summer revealed no abnormalities, BP is always spot on or just a bit lower than average, cholesterol is 1-2pnts above normal and sugar is perfect.
                        Given my current situation i can't think of going back on gear for both financial and location reasons but the time will present itself...and soon I pray lol.

Comment

• IronHorse
                          Vet
                          • Aug 2016

I'm taking 1200mg a week of EQ right now along with Tren A Test P and Tren E. It's working like a charm can't beat it.

Comment

Working...