X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Great leg day!

Finally had a good leg day no PRs or anything but seen some weights I hadn't in a long time.....maybe I'm over this lower back issue I've been fighting for a few months
  • bufbiker

I think you have great legs. A little hairy, but very sexy!
    Glad the back is doing better but still be cautious but not afraid.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

I was down for the count when it cut loose 10 weeks ago so I'm just being cautious now

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

Good to hear, back problems can be a bitch.

My PRs these days are how many reps...

H

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Nothing like lumbar issues - been there, done that too many times to count. One of the best sports docs in VA long ago gave me some fantastic advice that I believe has saved my ass many times. He said when it comes to strained lumbars - which was happening to me at least once per year, putting me out of work & the gym for 3-8 weeks - that tight hamstrings plays a huge role. He said in the posterior chain, the lumbar is the weak link and usually will give first, even moreso if the hams are tight. Once I started stretching them before workouts, I think I've had 1 mild lumbar strain in the past 12 years - thank God. However, if it's in the disc, that's altogther a different monster. But if it's strictly a muscle issue, it will help prevent it bigtime.

Also I should mention if the problem IS in the disc/spine, investing in an inversion board can help alot. I bought one in 2001 when I had a bulging disc, causing severe lumbar pain & sciatica. The reverse gravity let's the disc relax & pull apart. Ten minutes, 2x ed on that thing worked wonders.

Good luck healing.

Comment

Working...