X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

TOM PRINCE DIED

Bodybuilder Tom Prince has died, aged 52.

The athlete’s wife Becca was by his side when he died, with his friend Bob Cicherillo confirming the sad news.

Alongside a throwback snap on Instagram, he wrote: ‘TOM PRINCE passed away early this morning with his wife Becca at his side.

‘Tommy Boy fought a great fight for many years, battling a host of health issues but ultimately cancer was too much. He was a champion, and one of my closest friends, Tom and Becca are Godfather and Godmother to our daughter Milania.

‘Tommy and I trained together as IFBB Pros, but spent more time talking about life, our kids (Tom has two from a previous marraige) and philosophy, his ever present Masters in English Lit always present.

‘He’ll always be remembered as a great husband to Bec, father, uncle, brother and friend. Rest in peace my brother [sic].’

Others offered their condolences in the comments below, with star Jay Cutler penning: ‘Sad news. RIP Tom.’

Fellow bodybuilder Gina Cavaliero wrote: ‘So sorry for your loss. RIP Tom.’

As trainer Isabelle Turell replied: ‘This is so sad and heart breaking. I’m so sorry for your loss Bob. I know he was very dear to you like a brother.

‘Tom was super intelligent and man did he have one hell of a physique and strong as an ox. I always thought Tom could of been a Mr. Olympia. Gone but never forgotten [sic].’

Prince made his breakthrough in the sport in 1997, when he won the NPC National Championships, earning him a pro card.

He later made his debut for the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness two years later, and finished third at the 2001 Night of Champions event.

Throughout his career, he shared a stage with some of the biggest names in sport, including Cutler and Paul Dillett.

However, he was forced to retire in 2002 due to kidney issues, after he was diagnosed with a rare blood condition.

MORE: SHOWBIZ
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

RIP Tom Prince.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Wow, another one gone too soon...RIP. We have lost so many people in the sport lately.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

RIP bud...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

RIP.

Best hamstrings to ever hit the stage.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• rocco-x
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

Dude had an unbelievable body...one of the original mass monsters that era produced.
            Didn't know it was cancer that got him, did know he had serious kidney problems starting many years ago. In his before and after pics he looks nothing like he did in the muscle mags.

Comment

Working...