• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Tat2dluvchylde
    Chip clip, I like it!
    Yeah! Works perfect. But some pinch too hard so may have to find one that has just the right squeeze.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
      Yeah! Works perfect. But some pinch too hard so may have to find one that has just the right squeeze.
      I知 down. I知 def looking into some TB 500 to throw into the mix. Hopefully I don稚 have a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Tat2dluvchylde
        I知 down. I知 def looking into some TB 500 to throw into the mix. Hopefully I don稚 have a torn rotator cuff.
        Yeah, did it happen working out? Or did u just notice it hurting one day?

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
          Yeah, did it happen working out? Or did u just notice it hurting one day?
          I was talking to a guy who was going wide with his bench grip. So I went with it and this is what I知 dealing with. Years ago I was in a car accident and got an ac joint injury. This is worse. Compound it with 16 years of working with my arms all over the place.

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

I’m bringing this back to see what are some legit sites to get bpc now?

Comment

• TxRebel
              Vet
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by jrod
              I知 bringing this back to see what are some legit sites to get bpc now?

Peptide science

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by TxRebel
                Peptide science
                There MT2 is very good. Haven稚 used anything else yet.

Comment

• ontime34
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jrod
                  I知 bringing this back to see what are some legit sites to get bpc now?
                  wickedlabz, have not tried there bpc but have tried there selank and hexarelin with good results.
                  "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

Working...