Non hormonal stack Caradine plus possibly Ibutamoren, SR9009 maybe others peptides?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phfreak
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

Non hormonal stack Caradine plus possibly Ibutamoren, SR9009 maybe others peptides?

Hey brothers,
    I have made the decision of nearly a decade of being on gear, to take a break from the hormonal stuff. A lot of the time was spend running roughly 2 cycles a year then PCTs and getting bloods to ensure everything was working as expected. In early to mid 30s I did a blast and cruise for a year and three quarters. I have enjoyed all thw experiences, but at this point on my life I would like to run a non hormonal stack including any even midly suppressive SARMs.

My FSH, LH, test and estrogen levels are back to what I am happy with for this period in my life. I have used caradine in the past with great success. I am trying to build a non hormonal stack to run between 8 to 16 weeks. I will nearly certainly run caradine at a modest 10mgs a day, and am considering running Sr 9009 along with Ibutamoren at the same time. The goal would be to primarily drop some body fat while maintaining muscle strength and size. I am not well versed in peptides however, and looking for advice for a solid stack to lose fat and maintain or possibly add strength. I do not expect to be spoon fed , but the sheer amount of PEDs available on the market at this point really has me chasing my own tail.

I do not plan to start this for a couple more months, earliest would be a month from now. I have always had a great experience with caradine and will include that compound for sure. Sr 9009 seems to be like an easy choice to stack with this, and I have also heard great things about Ibutamoren. Cost is not a huge concern and I looking for others inputs at other possible chemicals and/or peptides to add to this to create a non hormonal stack that can give me the good results.

I under no delusioning thinking that I could habe a non hormonal stack that would give me results anywhere close to my past tried and true gear cycles. Any input, recommendations an a ideas would be greatly appreciated. Especially regarding peptides as I am much less familiar with th em.
    thank you!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Keep us updated, good to see you.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
      VET
      • Dec 2018

I def like osta, cardarine, and S-4

Comment