X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

Best Insulin Protocol for Building Muscle 2022

Everyone has their own take on what works for them. I've always found out read reliable studies on how the drug works, what is it's medical use, the (Good, The Bad and Ugly) of the drug and record your experiences to look back on things later.

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 08-28-2022, 01:29 PM.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • Flex22
    VET
    • Sep 2022

I’ve read so so much and continue to do so and have experimented with it so much myself. I’ve always run gh with my slin just for extra safety regarding fat gain. But easiest most simple and effective way is starting at smaller dose and using it with as many of your big meals as possible and preworkout. I prefer humalog and R if I don’t have log. Key like everything is obv diet diet diet. And not to eat according to your slin. Adjust your slin to your diet. I would recommend 5iu to start w/the meals and then preworkout make sure you have a good intra workout shake

Comment

• HDH
      • Jun 2015

I like to mix log and R preworkout and drink a beefed up intra throughout the workout. I do it for the extra spikes and don't worry about carb timing since I make sure there is a steady flow.

Comment

• Flex22
        VET
        • Sep 2022

One of the absolute best books/reads you’ll ever see is by Justin Harris. All about nutrition and carcmb cycling slin etc. great info and alll facts proven science and way to underatand

Comment

• unclem
          Banned
          • Sep 2022

i do metformin and get great pumps from it.

Comment

• Cathead
            • Sep 2022

What about taking fast acting insulin post workout with a high carb/high protein meal?

Comment

• unclem
              Banned
              • Sep 2022

Originally posted by Cathead
              What about taking fast acting insulin post workout with a high carb/high protein meal?
              i live in ny and can buy slin otc, which insulin should i get. they only have a few kinds but i cant remember them? novolin 70/30 i think is the brand. its $25 a 10cc vial should i take 2ius just to try it?i got a show coming up will slin help? look forward to your answer.
              Last edited by unclem; 09-21-2022, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                VET
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by unclem
                i live in ny and can buy slin otc, which insulin should i get. they only have a few kinds but i cant remember them? novolin 70/30 i think is the brand. its $25 a 10cc vial should i take 2ius just to try it?i got a show coming up will slin help? look forward to your answer.

Only you can decide if it's worth taking. Do the research and make an informed decision brother. Nobody here is going to do that for you, This board is full of topics and threads that can help with your decision making. Good luck.

Comment

• Drax
                  VET
                  • Mar 2018

I can’t find the book, what’s the name of it?
                  Thanks

Originally posted by Flex22
                  One of the absolute best books/reads you’ll ever see is by Justin Harris. All about nutrition and carcmb cycling slin etc. great info and alll facts proven science and way to underatand

Comment

Working...