Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2022, 09:45 AM   #1
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Inspector Kluso’s Progress Log

Getting peeled!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 25F3B3C2-FD2C-4580-BF2D-F304468F1D83.jpeg (276.0 KB, 40 views)
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:46 AM   #2
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Getting peeled!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 45B921AC-C73F-45BD-BE7D-6AC96739C7FA.jpeg (196.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 10-16-2022, 09:49 AM   #3
Kluso
Vet

Getting peeled!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 65D5FEB0-600B-43CC-8FF9-7702CF5F158E.jpeg (295.0 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-16-2022, 09:57 AM   #4
Kluso
Vet

I actually just did a cut 4-5 months ago. Been cruising on true trt and got my health markers better than ever before. I just started a blast with test@ 300mg and primo@ 150mg to start, 2 weeks ago. Plan is to cut until my appetite spikes again and then reverse diet into a bulk. After last cut my appetite was crazy but I didn’t take advantage of it like I could have. This time I will!
Old 10-17-2022, 08:29 AM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Very clean and lean.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 02:18 PM   #6
1bigun11

1bigun11 will become famous soon enough
You look great man. Your legs are hidden under all that hair, but just as impressive. Good work!
1bigun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 04:31 PM   #7
Kluso
Vet

Thanks guys! Goal is to bring up my back and my legs mostly. Think this is first time I have ever posted a pic of my legs before. They have always been a weak point. You know what has put on the most size is kinda strange but it’s been this elliptical at my gym with high resistance. Can’t do squat’s because of my back. Leg presses and extensions mostly every week for years didn’t do much. Got super strong but no size. I started thinking about how a lot of cyclists have big legs and thought maybe they would respond better with some endurance stimulation and seems to be working for me. And only way I’m shaving them is if I get on stage. Still debating that. Depends on how much size I can still add in a healthy way.
Old 10-18-2022, 05:31 AM   #8
1bigun11

1bigun11 will become famous soon enough
You’re ready for stage now brother. Get the first one done and over. First one is the hardest. And you will learn so much!
1bigun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:18 AM   #9
Kluso
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
You’re ready for stage now brother. Get the first one done and over. First one is the hardest. And you will learn so much!
Yeah, that’s a good point. This coach at my gym has been trying to get me to compete. But then he says mens physique! I’m like nope. Need more size! I’m doing classic or open. Fuck that! Lol. Think I have finally got training down now and with enough food can do it. I didn’t realize my intensity wasn’t enough even though it seemed more than the average guy in the gym. Less sets but more intensity seems to be working for me. Just pushing thru the pain more than I used to with lighter weight. I like to do one 8-12 rep to failure then one back off set for 10-20reps. All with control and slower negatives so I don’t kill my joints. I can’t do that “reps in reserve” shit. Just have to want it you know. I’m gonna get there.
Old 10-18-2022, 08:34 AM   #10
Kluso
Vet

That and not running toxic cycles. I would throw the kitchen sink at it and just start feeling like dogshit. Lantis gave me a fatty liver and a pregnant looking gut. Had to constantly suck that shit in. That’s all gone now and not making that mistake again. Low doses of compounds that make me feel good. I think it’s that addictive personality. It just makes me want to fuck with what’s already working. I’ll be feeling great and get this bug in my ear, oooh, let’s add this, or ohh, more might be better. Next thing I know it’s affecting my sleep or my workouts or my appetite. It only took me 10 years to realize this. Lol. Just need to KISS it! Keep It Stupid Simple

Last edited by Kluso; 10-18-2022 at 08:37 AM..
Old 10-18-2022, 08:40 AM   #11
Kluso
Vet

I probably won’t ever touch Lantis again. But I think where I fucked yo is I didn’t run hgh with it a lot of the time. Think that may have prevented the fatty liver and gut possibly. If anyone is considering using it. And it’s not like I ran high doses. Most was 20ius a day. Also shit diet. Maybe with better focus on diet and with hgh would be good. It definitely improved my gains. No question.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:21 PM   #12
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Lookin' solid and lean brother. Keep getting er' done!
Old 10-21-2022, 07:33 AM   #13
DrX
VET

DrX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
That and not running toxic cycles. I would throw the kitchen sink at it and just start feeling like dogshit. Lantis gave me a fatty liver and a pregnant looking gut. Had to constantly suck that shit in. That’s all gone now and not making that mistake again. Low doses of compounds that make me feel good. I think it’s that addictive personality. It just makes me want to fuck with what’s already working. I’ll be feeling great and get this bug in my ear, oooh, let’s add this, or ohh, more might be better. Next thing I know it’s affecting my sleep or my workouts or my appetite. It only took me 10 years to realize this. Lol. Just need to KISS it! Keep It Stupid Simple

Glad to see you have finally seen the light my old friend!!

And you look amazing to boot...

DrX
DrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 06:42 PM   #14
Kluso
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
Glad to see you have finally seen the light my old friend!!

And you look amazing to boot...

DrX
Thanks DrX! Good to see you!

I’m super flat in these pics from dieting and running Berberine. But wanted to show starting point and how cut I got. I’m still cutting but weight is staying the same as the gear is kicking in. I forgot to mention I’m on hgh also and bumped it up to 4ius mon-fri for two weeks from 2ius Ed. But my arms are always falling asleep and it’s annoying so I’m switching it to 4ius on training days and 2ius non training days. Only lifting 3-4 days a week right now. I’ll either do legs, pull, push or hams/calves, quads/abductors, pull, push. I found with my shitty sleep hygiene I need more off days to recover. Especially with the higher lifting intensity and going to true failure with two sets per exercise, instead of just my last set of 4.
Old 10-21-2022, 08:44 PM   #15
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
You look great man. Your legs are hidden under all that hair, but just as impressive. Good work!
This was the first thought that went through my head when I saw those legs Lmao! You look great btw! Very lean & symmetrical. You’re right, don’t make things difficult. Slow & steady wins the race! Don’t rush it, as long as you’re seeing progress stay the course! Keep that mentality with the weights too. We all know, as we age ways to make a lighter weight work to avoid injuries.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote