Can steroids make your balls harder and less squishy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Can steroids make your balls harder and less squishy?

This is a serious thread

Honestly I’ve been on for so long I don’t remember when they were last super squishy but I have kind of noticed over the last few years they feel like they’ve firmed up and are harder feeling when I squeeze them.

Recently I worked out my hamstrings and quads which I don’t usually train as much as I should and I feel like one of the strings attached to my right testicle is causing my right testicle to hurt when my scotum is squeezed a little by my legs if I’m bending down or sometimes sitting a certain way.

Then I remembered how when I was a kid they felt a lot squishier and I wonder if I came off completely for a while like I did a few years ago they will soften up.

Would hcg help with this? I’ve never ran it. Is it normal for the testicles to harden up a little or firm up when they haven’t produced in a while?
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Hernia?

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

I dont know and it’s hard to make a joke but you said serious thread

But yea I’d use the hcg in small doses 2x EW until the 5000iu vial is gone. And really because I dont know if it will help but there’s absolutely no down side to doing this if you’ve been on for years.

I’m like you and every 6-12 months I run a vial to restore secondary hormone function and fluff my nuts up. If you wanna supercharge it add clomid. Careful though you’ll have sperm count In The trillions lol.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Darkness
        I dont know and it’s hard to make a joke but you said serious thread

But yea I’d use the hcg in small doses 2x EW until the 5000iu vial is gone. And really because I dont know if it will help but there’s absolutely no down side to doing this if you’ve been on for years.

I’m like you and every 6-12 months I run a vial to restore secondary hormone function and fluff my nuts up. If you wanna supercharge it add clomid. Careful though you’ll have sperm count In The trillions lol.
        I run hcg a little more frequent but in similiar fashion.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FlexMaster
          Banned
          • Apr 2023

I like cock.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

I agree with getting some hcg. Can't say I've experienced what you're dealing with, or maybe I just never noticed.

Comment

• Rebornlite
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Possibly a case of Epididymitis? Is your testicle sore to the touch or does your epididymis tube feel inflamed compared to the other?

Comment

• massivkai
                Vet
                • Apr 2012

I’m with Rebornlite,

Check for Epididymitis

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

mmmmm never had that issue
                  Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...