Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2023, 03:00 PM   #16
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silntrunin View Post
Sorry to hear about the clot and afib. Might be wise to definitely cut back.
I personally wouldn't just stop totally if you've been on for 5 years. Good chance you'll develop insomnia and your gonna feel like shit.
I had some personal issues years ago and i had to stop totally after being on for many years and I couldn't sleep for 3 months and felt like shit plus lost a ton of muscle which will mess with your head as well.
TRT would be a good choice IMO based on personal experience. The dose is low enough where you shouldn't have any health issues and it'll at least help you maintain some weight and keep you from not sleeping. Insomnia sucks brother and if you can avoid it that's a big plus.
Got a lot of good people here giving you some sound advice, best of luck whatever you choose but as mentioned, your health is the most important thing to consider.
Thanks Siln, much appreciated.
Tat2dluvchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 02:27 PM   #17
massivkai
Vet

massivkai is on a distinguished road
I’m in the same boat. Been running a low dose for the past 7 years and are about to hit a PCT. Good luck brother
massivkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 12:06 PM   #18
Acreed1
Vet

Acreed1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckWidowLabs View Post
Yes, take a break, let your body recover and stabilize!
I know I'm late to this dance but I come off atleast once or 2x per yr. It's harder mentally but I realize once I'm off, shits still active for a few weeks and then with HCG and maybe Nolva/ Clomid im good for another cpl of weeks.
Before ya know it, it's 5, 6 weeks have passed and I'm ready to start again. Plus the response on so little is phenomenal!!

Best of luck.
Old 11-30-2023, 04:01 PM   #19
massivkai
Vet

massivkai is on a distinguished road
just wanted to give a heads up.. I ran 250mg / week for almost 8 years..

due to health, we discovered that the reason for my severe sciatic nerve pain even after spinal surgery was from AAS. I stopped taking it and pain went away within 2 weeks and I haven’t been on any pain meds since. I was supposed to be on 10mg Oxy 3x a day for pain management. Never took it though unless the pain was insane and couldn’t handle it anymore.

anyway - Urologist put me on 25mg clomid daily. Didn’t do much so after 4 weeks she put me on 50MG clomid daily, been on 50MG for 4 weeks now and my base bloodwork went from 70ng/dl after all the AAS cleared to now 540 ng/dl ..
she wants me another 4 weeks on to get me to around 750-800..

Last edited by massivkai; 11-30-2023 at 04:04 PM..
massivkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:41 PM   #20
Paramuscle

Paramuscle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivkai View Post

due to health, we discovered that the reason for my severe sciatic nerve pain even after spinal surgery was from AAS. I stopped taking it and pain went away within 2 weeks and I haven’t been on any pain meds since. I was supposed to be on 10mg Oxy 3x a day for pain management. Never took it though unless the pain was insane and couldn’t handle it anymore.

anyway - Urologist put me on 25mg clomid daily. Didn’t do much so after 4 weeks she put me on 50MG clomid daily, been on 50MG for 4 weeks now and my base bloodwork went from 70ng/dl after all the AAS cleared to now 540 ng/dl ..

Sorry for the delay, just saw this. I am so very interested in hearing how stopping AAS caused your sciatic pain to subside.

~PM
Paramuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 07:50 PM   #21
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Before I came off for 6 months last year, I took hcg before starting my clomid therapy. Then I stopped EVERYTHING. I needed to do a clearing out. Now I’m ready to get on a low dose and find my gains.

Last edited by jrod; 03-12-2024 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Typo
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 07:50 PM   #22
jrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramuscle View Post
Sorry for the delay, just saw this. I am so very interested in hearing how stopping AAS caused your sciatic pain to subside.

~PM

Same
Old 03-05-2024, 10:10 AM   #23
juggaknott2011

juggaknott2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dluvchylde View Post
Been on for 5 years but for the last year have been at very low doses. 200mg test has been my base with 100-200mg of Mast E and 10 weeks of 100mg Tren over the winter and currently about 6 weeks of 100mg NPP. Ran some injectable Var at 10-20mg pre workout 2-4 days a week depending on when I could get into the gym. Threw in some Cardarine, Ostarine, & MK-677. I like the results I have gotten but eventuality wound up with a clot in my calve shortly after an injection in my left calve which left me on Eliquis. I found out I have afib and now am on Metropolol and Multaq for that. No fun. Last week I did a delt sub-q and had to be put on antibiotics due to an infection. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I have some Clomid and Nolva. I’ve read a lot in this forum. I’m wondering if I should go 8 weeks or less if and when I finally decide what to do. Appreciate what all of you have to say. Thanks for reading.
I am late to this as well . How are you doing now brother ? I also was put on eliquis & Metropolol

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011
juggaknott2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:21 PM   #24
jrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dluvchylde View Post
Been on for 5 years but for the last year have been at very low doses. 200mg test has been my base with 100-200mg of Mast E and 10 weeks of 100mg Tren over the winter and currently about 6 weeks of 100mg NPP. Ran some injectable Var at 10-20mg pre workout 2-4 days a week depending on when I could get into the gym. Threw in some Cardarine, Ostarine, & MK-677. I like the results I have gotten but eventuality wound up with a clot in my calve shortly after an injection in my left calve which left me on Eliquis. I found out I have afib and now am on Metropolol and Multaq for that. No fun. Last week I did a delt sub-q and had to be put on antibiotics due to an infection. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. I have some Clomid and Nolva. I’ve read a lot in this forum. I’m wondering if I should go 8 weeks or less if and when I finally decide what to do. Appreciate what all of you have to say. Thanks for reading.

How did everything workout for you?
Old 03-12-2024, 06:38 PM   #25
Silntrunin
VET

Silntrunin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivkai View Post

No shit! I definitely gonna need to look into this. 2 back surgeries and I'm still in crazy pain. I might have to come off for a few months and see if that has the same effect on me.
Silntrunin is offline   Reply With Quote