X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Arimidex vs Aromasin

When do you chose to run one over the other, and how does your dosing/frequency differ between each.
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

I may be the minority here but i prefer arimidex when on cycle. If i were to do a pct i would use aromasin. My logic, flawed possibly, is that you need extrogen to grow. So during a cycle id rather inhibit it rather than kill it. But when youre off and estrogen tries to become the dominant hormone due to lack of natural test production, aromasin kills the estrogen. But like i said i may be in the minority on this one.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

I guess I do adex because that’s the compound the doc said to use. I don’t have wisdom past that.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I use arimidex because it works well and I don't desire zero estrogen levels.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• inhibitor
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
          I may be the minority here but i prefer arimidex when on cycle. If i were to do a pct i would use aromasin. My logic, flawed possibly, is that you need extrogen to grow. So during a cycle id rather inhibit it rather than kill it. But when youre off and estrogen tries to become the dominant hormone due to lack of natural test production, aromasin kills the estrogen. But like i said i may be in the minority on this one.
          Agreed on your statement of needing estrogen to grow. Adex is the best route in keeping it tamed rather Aromasin will kill it.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
            VET
            • Apr 2004

I use adex over aromasin for one reason. I couldn't cum while on aromasin. The wife thought it was great but it was hell for me

Comment

• Massimo1
              VET
              • Apr 2021

I would say aromasin because estrogen rebounds too quickly after stopping arimidex.

Comment

Working...