Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 06-22-2014, 04:19 AM   #16
Ace Peptides

Anyone else? It IS Summer-time peeps.. Let's help each other get our most shredded EVER!! -ACE
Old 06-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #17
Khaleesi_7

Khaleesi_7 is on a distinguished road
Just started my cycle of Helios, 4 days in... This is my first cycle, hoping that the I am happy with the results!
Khaleesi_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:27 PM   #18
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
I remember the first time that I took helios and it cramped me up so bad that I was dragging my leg because I couldnt bend it lol. Obviously that was due to my lack of research on the product and it being relatively new at the time.
USNCTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:39 PM   #19
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Peptides View Post
I apologize for butting into your conversation guys, BUT(LOL) I noticed that you were discussing Helios.. We not only carry Helios, but I can also vouch for the fact that it does indeed work very well for stubborn fat around the middle area especially.. And yes, it really does work for spot injection purposes as well. I didn't even believe in the spot injection part at first either, until I've heard so many of our customers confirm it, and many of my friends have actually shown me their results.. Its a really good product to have in your arsenal now that its summer time for sure!! I'll step back out of your convo now.. Just hoping I could help with some of the questions I saw..
when i placed my last order i noticed you carried it.have u used it? is it liquid or do have to reconstitute it????
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #20
Ace Peptides

Our Helios comes in a 20ml bottle of ready to use liquid.. We had several test subjects with different body types and goals, and both males and females try it out before we even started selling it, just to make sure it really worked. I myself wasn't even convinced that spot reduction was even possible until we did this research project. Every single test subject lost fat in our trials, whether they were spot reducing, or just taking it in one whole dose.. But the spot reduction absolutely works!! We also decided to make our Helios double the strength (80mcg Clen/10mg Yohimbine per ml) so that less volume can be used in each spot, leaving less irritation behind, but still giving the full strength of the product.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #21
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
thats awesome you'll be hearing from me soon........
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:55 PM   #22
Hittin
Vet

Hittin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Our Helios comes in a 20ml bottle of ready to use liquid.. We had several test subjects with different body types and goals, and both males and females try it out before we even started selling it, just to make sure it really worked. I myself wasn't even convinced that spot reduction was even possible until we did this research project. Every single test subject lost fat in our trials, whether they were spot reducing, or just taking it in one whole dose.. But the spot reduction absolutely works!! We also decided to make our Helios double the strength (80mcg Clen/10mg Yohimbine per ml) so that less volume can be used in each spot, leaving less irritation behind, but still giving the full strength of the product.
Ready to use liquid? It's for injection correct? Water or oil based?

Last edited by Hittin; 06-27-2014 at 12:08 AM..
Hittin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:06 PM   #23
Ace Peptides

Sorry.. I just saw this bro!! Yes it's for injection, it even worked great for spot reduction in our test subjects. It's water based. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #24
Hittin
Vet

Hittin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sorry.. I just saw this bro!! Yes it's for injection, it even worked great for spot reduction in our test subjects. It's water based. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.
PM Bro!
Hittin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #25
Ace Peptides

We have sold a LOT of Helios so far.. And I'd love to hear some more feedback, and sharing of research experience, different cycles and dosages used, and of course results!! I've been getting good feedback as far as everyone is liking it.. But I'm more interested in details, and different ideas and cycles, there's always more to learn from our peers.. You guys can post here, or up in the Ace Peptides section, either way is fine with me. But I'm always hungry for more knowledge, different ideas, and better ways to do things that might help us all reach our goals faster. Thanks -ACE
Old 08-24-2016, 09:59 PM   #26
IronHorse
Vet

IronHorse is on a distinguished road
I use it 2 days on 2 days off pre contest and it works very well just don't overdo it. I found out 1.5ml is not for me at all I was very shaky and sweating like mad. I like .75 of a cc pre workout and it's been working nicely.
IronHorse is offline   Reply With Quote