Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > Sports, Sports and more Sports
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Tom Brady Now A Buc

I'm a lifelong fan of football. My father coached high school then college ball at a very high level here in Florida. I've been saturated in football my whole life.
I became a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan in 1976 before the team ever played its first game. I was walking to work one morning, my Harley was down, like most of that era regularly were. I was this long haired biker kid walking down the road. This brand new red T Bird pulls beside me and asks me if I wanted a ride. The sticker was still on the window, the seats still covered in plastic.
I'm thinking this guy is either a pimp or he just stole the car. But either way a ride is a ride.
He asks me if I knew who he was. Now I'm thinking he's a pro wrestler I've not seen before. I tell him no. Should I? He asks me if I watch football. I tell him about my father. He says oh yeah, coach @#$$%%$$. I've played against them. My dad was not a head coach but a position coach. He tells me his name is Dewey Selmon, to remember that name because he and his brother had just signed to play for this new team, the in Tampa.
So I started watching the Bucs games and have become a true Bucs fan in good times and bad times.
The last few years I've been an unhappy bucs fan. I've never liked Jamis Winston and have been unhappy with his performance. Nothing good comes out of Florida State lol. Go Gators.
And now with Brady coming to Tampa i see a small ray of sunshine for my team. Maybe he can turn the offence around. Now if Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp, John Lynch and Rhonde Barber would just come out of retirement to shore up the defense.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:04 PM   #2
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Badass story, rough!

It's like David Alan Coe getting picked up on "The Ride" with Hank Sr.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:43 AM   #3
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
Tom didnt look that great this year here, w/ out a good core around him, but must be exciting for you guys to see him arrive. We had a good 20-year run w/ him here in NE, he's close to being done, but would love to see you guys win it all w/ him in TB. 1-guy does not make a team, but he can sure help in the best way possible.
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:15 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I believe he has roster control and will be able to run the offense.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:37 AM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Ayers is one of the best head coaches for Brady. Not to mention they have a stellar offensive coaching staff. They have said they are asking Brady what he wants to do then building an offensive scheme around him. With that sort of talent that seems like the right move. He is a proven winner.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 03-21-2020, 01:36 PM   #6
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
It will hopefully make an exciting year for the buccs. I wanna see Brady do well.

Fckn pretty cool story rough
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:15 AM   #7
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
I have always wondered what Belicheck would be without Brady and what Brady would be without Belicheck guess we get to find out now

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:36 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I think Brady will still be Brady.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:26 AM   #9
Friggemall

I thought he sucked before and still do, lol.

Old 04-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #10
Roughrydr

Six Super Bowl wins would seem to contradict that. I admire the man for his accomplishments. He will always be a football legend like him or not.
But as a Viking fan I can u understand why you don't like him. Lol

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 04-03-2020, 05:06 PM   #11
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Six Super Bowl wins would seem to contradict that. I admire the man for his accomplishments. He will always be a football legend like him or not.
But as a Viking fan I can u understand why you don't like him. Lol
As a Vikings fan I feel like a Cubs fan, lol Except they finally got one. I blame 2 years ago on me, I boycotted the NFL and messed up and watched that 1st playoff game and a great season was all over.

I've always liked the Bucs though probably because of Sapp but still are a good program.