Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2022, 08:25 AM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
PROPER GUIDE TO INSULIN FOR BB

I'm sure with the wealth of information and Bro-mates. This information is already here. But this can be a refresher course. For those who can grab knowledge. Take it. Those who can't leave it. I'm sure there will be much debate. Which is proper with any unknown. I'm trying to prevent happening to you. what I went through in the mid 90's. Guys would watch me eat all that damn food. While they were going out to their vehicles or the bathroom. Injecting insulin then telling me I would never make it because I could not eat enough food. Now I know insulin was how they continuously ate 5-6 meals a day without issue.
Me not being a political person. The left and the right can kiss my A_ _! We are all one country. I lost my Uncle 911. I still have the message. "We are going to rush the hijackers", " we think they have bombs on two of them, (I love you)"! Bunch of noise and cursing ect. My point, black, white , yellow, green they united and rushed those jerk offs. I was raised, this is who we are. (United). It just seems (my) taxpayer money is for a front seat at a Mike Tyson fight. Only we are the ones getting punched in the face by both sides. (Former World Heavyweight fighter Mike Tyson said, when asked, what he thought of Putin? He replied, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face!

To get back on the topic. If you decide or don't. Start low and slow. (Keep the 15 min rule check your sugar with ACC-CHECK METER; YOU CAN BUY CHEAP ON EBAY OR AMAZON. (Keep candy bar or quick sugars with you always). If your readings anywhere near 70, 80 or less (90)? Treat yourself and you will never find yourself in a bad way. Most people that talk negative have never tried it and just go by what they hear. Like much of the world these days. I'm not a doctor but you can always PM or email me for a guide.
Below I Included two of my recent meter readings with time and date. The ACC-CHEK Guide Me, this reading was after my 1 1/2 of cardio on the ellipticalat 1842 hrs. The Acc-Chek nano was 1422 hrs, half hour after injecting eight units of insulin 100 grams of carbs and 55 grams of protein.

PLEASE READ BELOW A WEALTH OF INFORMATION ON STAYING SAFE ON INSULIN.

GUIDE TO USING INSULIN FOR BODYBUILDING​
Have you ever experienced a sudden energy crash? Actually, it tends to happen every time your blood sugar decreases to an abnormally low level that poses danger to your overall health.
Fortunately, insulin is the hormone in charge of regulating the level of glucose in your organism, directing it towards your body cells where a portion is converted into fat while the rest into stamina.
Therefore, numerous bodybuilders have included insulin in their workout, due to its muscle strengthening and energy bosting benefits. If you intend to use it for the purpose of bodybuilding, here is a guide on its effects, dosage and administration.
IMPROVES MUSCLE GROWTH AND STRENGTH​
The essential reason why bodybuilders use insulin as part of their workout routine is due to its role in the muscle-building process. This hormone is in fact a protein, formed in the pancreases, acting like a stimulator of muscle growth. Every time you are consuming carbohydrates and proteins, insulin is releases by the organ and becomes part of your blood flow. Its job is to reach all the tissues in your organism so as to aid the increase of the muscle mass.
However, in order for its role to be successfully completed, it should enter the cells, but only if the insulin receptors grant its access. Once this hormone enters the tissues, it not only benefits their growth, but it also stimulates the cells to produce proteins that are essential for transforming the amino acids into muscle mass.
In addition, another crucial element for gaining muscle strength is having a normal blood flow, without any obstruction on its way there. Since these tissues require nutrients for proper growth, they will only get their indispensable supply if blood runs normally throughout the organism.
TURNING GLUCOSE INTO ENERGY OR FAT CELLS​
Once you finish eating a meal, the level of glucose in your organism is on the rise, signaling the pancreas to release the necessary amount of insulin to transform the glucose, either into energy or into fat. It joins the blood flow, thus reaching all the cells and muscles in your organism, ready to let glucose in.
Once the glucose gets settled inside the cells, one part of it is transformed into energy, indispensable for performing all of your daily activities, in this case bodybuilding. The other part is stored by the organism for future use in the form of fat cells. However, in case all the glucose get converted into energy or its ends up being stored, there’s no sugar left in your blood flow, which isn’t beneficial for your health at all.
If your blood sugar level suddenly drops, you’ll experience a sudden drop of energy as well. In order to regain your energy, you definitely need a bite, which sometimes leads to consuming carbohydrates more than the necessary amount.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE​
The most common method of taking insulin is in the form of an injection. It take approximately fifteen minutes to begin felling its effects and maximum an hour for the hormone to reach its best effect. It’s essential to start using tiny dosages and gradually increase them until you find the one that is compatible to your needs. However, in case of experiencing a blood sugar crash, you should immediately reduce the amount of insulin intake.
Furthermore, in order to experience the real benefits of insulin in bodybuilding, you’re required to inject it after completing your workout. Don’t forget to eat a certain amount of carbohydrates following the injection, in order to avoid hypoglycemia. This condition is actually the most common side effect of taking insulin, particularly for non-diabetic people.
In case you start feeling dizzy, extremely hungry or non-energetic following your dosage, either reduce the amount of insulin or cease using it. Whenever you feel these symptoms eat something sweet in order for your blood sugar to go up. Google more about hypoglycemia, its symptoms, causes and treatments.
CONCLUSION​
Make sure you know exactly how insulin works, prior to using it for bodybuilding.
Get your required energy and strength without experiencing sudden energy crashes!
Attachments
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACCU .jpg (64.8 KB, 23 views)
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote