X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

Share your Meal Recipes

Hey mates, let's help one another with meals. Let's add variety to our meals. List cals ect. A picture is worth 1000 cals. Post picS.

Here is my 16:00 hrs meal. I had this meal followed by 1 hour1/2 of fiberlyze. The fiber will fill me up. Stop my night cravings and help me poop out starches ect. Adjust meal servings to fit your type of diet for size, maintain ect. I try to get 40-60 grams of fiber a day. Keeps me regulated. As long as I drink enough water I will not have the insulin gut. Flat stomach and insulin pushing water nutrients into muscles. keeping me full pump.

Rotini: 42 grams carb (soluble 3 grams, insoluble 1) 2 ounces 56 grams

Fat gram
    Protein 7
    Sugar 1 gram.
    Added Garlic Powder, Sea Salt and Black Pepper

Classico Traditional sweet basil 1/2 cup (adjust this)
    Fat 0
    Fiber 2 grams
    Total Sugar 12 grams
    Sodium 480 mg
    1/2 cup

I diced the Chicken Breast
    4 oz Chicken Breast 23 grams Protein

1 1/2 hour later scoop Fiberlyze Drink 1-2 glass of water with fiber if not you will be bloated. To see how fiber works pour water shake and let sit for a min. It will turn to jelly. I guzzle quickly before it settles
    Attachments
    Attached Files
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Bump.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Magnesium
      Vet
      • Dec 2009

Here is the rough recipe I use when making a semi healthy cookie for meal replacement.

4 Bananas (3-5 depending on size)
      1.5 cups of oats
      1-1.5 cups almond flour
      1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
      1 table spoon vanilla extract
      1 table spoon cinnamon
      2 table spoons avocado oil
      1/2 cup each of pistachios, walnuts, pecans finely chopped
      1/4 cup each of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
      1/4 cup chocolate chips
      1/2 cup each chopped dates, chopped figs
      1/4 cup each dried cranberries (craisins), dried blueberries

This pretty much fills up my mixer to the max so quantities vary a bit. If your mix is too dry, just add some more banana.

These don't melt like regular cookies so shape them to the thickness and diameter that you want before placing on a cooking sheet. I use silpats so they don't stick.

Place in a preheated 350F oven for 20-30 minutes depending on how moist you like your cookies.

Basically the first several steps are all you need to loosely follow. I use the rest to fill in whatever nuts, seeds, berries and dried fruits I have on hand. I don't measure anymore and just dump in roughly these amounts.

Comment

Working...