Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flex22
    VET
    • Sep 2022

I know these weren’t part of your question, but I wanted to just add, if you are looking for another awesome spot to hit that had never ever left any pain and all you need is 1in pin perfect spot is your Lats.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Flex22
      I know these weren’t part of your question, but I wanted to just add, if you are looking for another awesome spot to hit that had never ever left any pain and all you need is 1in pin perfect spot is your Lats.
      That seems difficult for me. I have a hard time giving myself shoulder injections. Turning and flexibility is so damn difficult.

Comment

• unclem
        Banned
        • Sep 2022

Originally posted by jrod
        Inside center of the bi??
        Someone has to show a picture of where/how to do a bi shot and a tri shot.
        Once I started using 27g 5/8” every day shots are so easy and soo much less to inject. I respond much better!
        how do you use a 27 g that must be nice i use 23g into the chest nice as my ass is all scar tissue.

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by unclem
          how do you use a 27 g that must be nice i use 23g into the chest nice as my ass is all scar tissue.
          Bro, I do daily micro doses. No more than half a cc at most.
          I buy 27g 5/8” pins. Right now I’m using omna and eq. I’ll get two 23g 1 1/2” pins and fill one with omna and the other with eq.
          I pull the plunger out of the slin pin and put .25mL of each then I slowly turn the pin sideways until the liquid starts to run down and just set the tip of the plunger in the barrel and hold upside down until it’s all down and then I push the plunger up and remove the air.
          I fill enough for one week at a time and then shoot delts, shoulders, ventro glute, thighs, calves. Alternating sides each day. Left delt Monday, right delt Tuesday, left pec Wednesday, right pec Thursday, etc.
          It gives each site enough time to absorb and recover before coming back around. And using smaller needles means less scar tissue.
          If you inject small amounts of gear, they don’t have to be deep in the tissue. There’s been plenty of research on subcutaneous/shallow muscle injections providing just as effective and more stable blood levels. Micro dosing is the way for me from now on.

Comment

• unclem
            Banned
            • Sep 2022

Originally posted by Demigod
            Butt cheeks and thighs...I try to use compounds that allow me to take one shot a week nowadays.
            me also

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

I have done biceps. There are two spots. Inner and outer head. You don’t want to inject right in the middle of bicep because you could inject in between the two muscles and that will be painful. I tried both heads but found outer head less painful. Just inject at the peak a little to the left or right depending on which head you want to hit. It’s pretty easy with one hand. I don’t know how guys hit there tris by themselves so never tried it. I think I have heard of guys using a countertop to push in the plunger while they hold the pin. Something like that. Lol. Nope.

Comment

• unclem
                Banned
                • Sep 2022

Originally posted by jrod
                Bro, I do daily micro doses. No more than half a cc at most.
                I buy 27g 5/8” pins. Right now I’m using omna and eq. I’ll get two 23g 1 1/2” pins and fill one with omna and the other with eq.
                I pull the plunger out of the slin pin and put .25mL of each then I slowly turn the pin sideways until the liquid starts to run down and just set the tip of the plunger in the barrel and hold upside down until it’s all down and then I push the plunger up and remove the air.
                I fill enough for one week at a time and then shoot delts, shoulders, ventro glute, thighs, calves. Alternating sides each day. Left delt Monday, right delt Tuesday, left pec Wednesday, right pec Thursday, etc.
                It gives each site enough time to absorb and recover before coming back around. And using smaller needles means less scar tissue.
                If you inject small amounts of gear, they don’t have to be deep in the tissue. There’s been plenty of research on subcutaneous/shallow muscle injections providing just as effective and more stable blood levels. Micro dosing is the way for me from now on.
                do u go 90 degrees with slin pin?

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by unclem
                  do u go 90 degrees with slin pin?
                  Yes. Straight into the muscle. Wait, is that 90 or 180? Whatever going straight in is. Lol

Comment

• Puff88
                    VET
                    • Jan 2019

Bis and chest are 2 of my go tos. Very easy to reach and almost never have any issues with pain. I just recently tried tris and when i pinned my left it was fine. A week later pinned my right and couldnt move my arm for a week. Swollen, lumpy, hurt like a bitch. Happens every now and then when i try a new spot, especially if a smaller muscle and tends to only be when i use my left hand. Not as proficient pinning hard to reach spots with my left hand vs my right.

Comment

• IronSoul
                      VET
                      • Dec 2022

Originally posted by Puff88
                      Bis and chest are 2 of my go tos. Very easy to reach and almost never have any issues with pain. I just recently tried tris and when i pinned my left it was fine. A week later pinned my right and couldnt move my arm for a week. Swollen, lumpy, hurt like a bitch. Happens every now and then when i try a new spot, especially if a smaller muscle and tends to only be when i use my left hand. Not as proficient pinning hard to reach spots with my left hand vs my right.
                      I love pinning my chest. Biceps freak me out. I would have thought that would be really painful. Maybe I’ll try it soon. I enjoy pinning areas that I can use half inch slin pin on.

Comment

Working...