61 years, 5'9" 250#

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

I had a fellow motorcycle enthusiast hit me in the head with an axe handle at a funeral probably three years ago, give or take. I didnt do anything to cause it. I was minding my own business partying with some other brothers from out of state. He wals up and clobbers me on top of the head. After a seco d or so of getting my bearings back he came at me again. I grabbed the axe handle mid swing, punched him once in the face. It was the funniest thing. He stands there dazed for a second like he's thinking about it, then drops to the ground unconscious. I found out later i broke his orbital socket or something like that. I also found out why he hit me. His old lady got drunk and told him i was better in the sack than he was. And let him know we did it in a hotel suite with him passed out in the bedroom. Lol.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 1bigun11
      • May 2022

^^^^That’s funny!! LOL!

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        I had a fellow motorcycle enthusiast hit me in the head with an axe handle at a funeral probably three years ago, give or take. I didnt do anything to cause it. I was minding my own business partying with some other brothers from out of state. He wals up and clobbers me on top of the head. After a seco d or so of getting my bearings back he came at me again. I grabbed the axe handle mid swing, punched him once in the face. It was the funniest thing. He stands there dazed for a second like he's thinking about it, then drops to the ground unconscious. I found out later i broke his orbital socket or something like that. I also found out why he hit me. His old lady got drunk and told him i was better in the sack than he was. And let him know we did it in a hotel suite with him passed out in the bedroom. Lol.

Epic! Legendary!

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Kluso
          Don’t lie. Even my grandma uses synthol! And my wife in her tits!
          Come on, nobody found this funny? Am I really the only one with a twisted sense of humor around here? I was dying when I read the last sentence back to myself! Deadbeats! Lol

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            You’re terrible Rough! Now that’s a funeral! Almost got a two for one. Lmao

Comment

• 1bigun11
              • May 2022

Come on, nobody found this funny? Am I really the only one with a twisted sense of humor around here? I was dying when I read the last sentence back to myself! Deadbeats! Lol
              I thought it was hilarious. I wish this board had “like” feature.

Comment

• unclem
                Banned
                • Sep 2022

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                HAHAHAHA! He is the reason I started this thread! LOL! Now he disappeared!! LOL!

i deserve this as i wasnt thinking hes 61 yrs old. ive done my tris & bis but very little amounts just to get me past 20 inches thats all. sorry big11 for that bad decision.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

We can chalk it up to cultural differences.
                  Some countries synthol is used by practically everyone. While here in the US unless youre a competitor its frowned on. And im guessing you compete in bb'ing, Unclem? Not to.hijack. just continuing a thought.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

What’s that newer stuff the pros are using now? Some kind of acid I believe? It basically causes inflammation and swells the muscle it’s injected into. I don’t think many are using synthol anymore. Pro BB that is.

Comment

• Medi
                      VET
                      • May 2022

Ha ha, unclem didn't make it to long before he got banned again

Comment

• BikerTrash
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

61 year old Big Sexy is what you are Grandpa BigGuns....

Comment

• 1bigun11
                          • May 2022

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                          61 year old Big Sexy is what you are Grandpa BigGuns....
                          You need to get over here and give me a back slapping hug you sexy beast!

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                            It was a serious fear of mine, lol! I have had a couple of bar fights in the last five years or so. In one, I saw the fight was coming and just one punch knocked out the guy; and in another, after giving the guy several warnings, I just stood up and pushed the drunk airborne over a nearby table and into a wall, and then other patrons took care of him from there. But I was winded and my heart was pounding like hell after each incident, each of which were really quick! Was kind of scary really, lol.
                            Who in their right-mind would start a fight with you?
                            I guess beer-muscles on bar-drinkers overtake logical thinking on occasion!!

Comment

• 1bigun11
                              • May 2022

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
                              Who in their right-mind would start a fight with you?
                              I guess beer-muscles on bar-drinkers overtake logical thinking on occasion!!

Thanks man, lol

Comment

• ThorsBanhammer
                                VET
                                • Nov 2022

What’s that newer stuff the pros are using now? Some kind of acid I believe? It basically causes inflammation and swells the muscle it’s injected into. I don’t think many are using synthol anymore. Pro BB that is.
                                Theyre not using Hyaluronic Acid, are they?

Comment

Working...