• b52
      • Oct 2006

Did the thigh once. Never again. Lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
        • May 2019

Originally posted by b52
        Did the thigh once. Never again. Lol
        No shit? Why? Quads is all I ever poke - have been since coming to the dark side in 2003. Literally 99% of all my AAS injects have been quads. I use a 25g, 1" pin. I've poked delts maybe 3x, lats maybe 5x. On quads I will rotate right upper outer, left upper outer, right mid outer, left mid outer. And consider I usually am only injecting once ew, those 4 sites last me a month before starting again. I mean it's just so easy access, no twisting and turning like with glutes or lats. And if you get a bad poke like with swelling or whatnot, it's not just there easy to see like with delts or arms - shorts will hide it. ONLY bad thing is if you have some stuff with bad pip, then yeah, it sucks. So I stay from stuff with PIP haha.
        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I remember you saying that some time back. I always do glutes. Used to do delts as well. Quads nope. Was like having a peg leg.

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          No shit? Why? Quads is all I ever poke - have been since coming to the dark side in 2003. Literally 99% of all my AAS injects have been quads. I use a 25g, 1" pin. I've poked delts maybe 3x, lats maybe 5x. On quads I will rotate right upper outer, left upper outer, right mid outer, left mid outer. And consider I usually am only injecting once ew, those 4 sites last me a month before starting again. I mean it's just so easy access, no twisting and turning like with glutes or lats. And if you get a bad poke like with swelling or whatnot, it's not just there easy to see like with delts or arms - shorts will hide it. ONLY bad thing is if you have some stuff with bad pip, then yeah, it sucks. So I stay from stuff with PIP haha.

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

I do thighs, delts, tris mainly. I have tried bi’s but it wasn’t my favorite spot.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Too many veins in the arms for me. But quads? Love it. Easy to hit.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...