X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Q-BaLL
    VET
    • Apr 2004

Tren, is it really worth it?

Just looking to see what people have to say. It may or may not influence my next go around
  • inhibitor
    VET
    • Dec 2018

My younger years, yes! My last go around with it earlier this year will be my last. I feel like the sides are more noticeable now and I just can't stand it like I used to. The results though are nothing short of amazing. I love that I can be in a bit of a calorie surplus but still shed bodyfat on it.

Comment

• meo
      VET
      • Nov 2018

yes results are amazing- with any 19 nor in my opinion, however the sides, are too much for me - night sweats, and both tren and deca bring out a personality in me I don't like

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

I did my last tren ace run from Nevember 2021 to January 2022. I leaned up pretty dramatically. But my kidneys got blasted and I blew out my right shoulder, which was my own stupidity really. I was 66 then. Looking back it was a blast. But I think.now it was my last go with nandrolones. I'm just too old for it and my body inside and out is too worn out for it. And all for mere vanity to be honest. Because it didn't make me any healthier. In fact it did the opposite. I'd say if you're competing go for it. If not, winstrol instead, or better yet adjust your diet.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

IMO a younger mans drug, as in below 45-50ish. Maybe a guy older could run it for show, but not just for shits n giggles like when younger. I came to the darkside at 40 y.o - currently 59. I ran it a few times back between the ages of 42 - 45. I tried running it about 5 years ago, and by week 5 I had to stop bcoz of sides, ie, anxiety, sleep, BP, etc. I was only running 75mg eod. Back in my 40's I would have had no issues at that dose. But for you younger guys, tren RULES. Just use commons sense, don't stay on it for long, don't run too high doses, and don't run it often. You don't need much tren to see great results. At higher doses the sides outweigh the benefits so be smart and keep it simple.

Just my take.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• irish_2003
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

I try to withstand the heartburn with tren and/or orals but at 48 it's more hassle than it's worth...20s and 30s no problem

Comment

• Aklion
              VET
              • Jan 2019

It's totally worth it if you can handle the sides and you aren't prone to anger

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

I wouldn’t do it unless you have several cycles under your belt. Too many people want to jump right in to tren and have a bad experience or damage their body.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
                  VET
                  • Apr 2004

Thanks Guys

I may just micro dose it on my next go around and see how that goes

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

been using tren for 30 years - i do not have issues with it and i am 58
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Rebornlite
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

I just started dabbling in it. Experience was good while on with minimal sides. Coming off was very difficult and it took forever for me to stabilize and reach homeostasis. I am 40 y/o

Comment

• wallyd
                        VET
                        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by jrod
                        I wouldn’t do it unless you have several cycles under your belt. Too many people want to jump right in to tren and have a bad experience or damage their body.
                        I have a buddy that just got on TRT & now he is hooked on lifting Wei guys & the gym. He tells me he wants to get some HGH @ first & after we talked a little bit he said maybe he would just jump on some tren. I explained that was a very bad idea & tried to talk him out of it. I honestly don’t know if I succeeded but I agree with you on having a few cycles under your belt.

All the social media is glorifying tren like it’s a marvelous substance. It’s the end all do all. Of course you don’t hear the negatives about tren on social media from most of these “gurus”.

Comment

• jrod
                          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Rebornlite
                          I just started dabbling in it. Experience was good while on with minimal sides. Coming off was very difficult and it took forever for me to stabilize and reach homeostasis. I am 40 y/o
                          What was your dosage?
                          What else were you running?

Comment

• wallyd
                            VET
                            • Aug 2015

I’m seeing so many stories about guys running low dose tren & their positive results. Most seem to run 100 mgs per week but I saw one that ran 70 mgs weekly. This has me reconsidering it if I’m being honest.

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

i run it normally at 750 mgs per week with whatever else i run in a cycle - it has been my staple for years
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...