• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Goals for 2023….

Let’s hear them…

It’s not resolutions for us. We already all have resolve.

Goals for me

See at least 4 concerts this year
    Go to at least 2 sporting events

Race my mountain bike for the first time in a long time. And hopefully my son will be right there with me race days on his bike in his race class.

Take the kids out fishing more this season than I did last season.

Tend to the garden a little better than I did this past year.

Hunt in a different state. I’ve got a solid lead on a mule dear/ antelope hunt in Wyoming on private land but it will be a do it yourself style hunt I will just have permission to hunt there is all.

Try to find love again by being more optimistic with women and not just having FWB style stuff.
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

I’ve got to get back in the gym, clean up my diet. I plan to save, save, save this year!

Hunting in Wyoming sounds awesome! I don’t even know what to say about the women thing, I’ve had some bad luck! I feel like I’ve got a really good one now but man they can change quick.

Comment

• ThorsBanhammer
      VET
      • Nov 2022

I have finally gotten a hold on my old joint injuries and started my comeback a couple weeks before thanksgiving. I still have arthritis in like 5 joints, but I started cortisone shots and things seems good enough to lift again. I got some nuobell dbs added to the home gym and immediately switched to the max of 80lbs for shoulder presses and was hitting it for reps. I feel good enough to beat this and my "retired body"

My goals are to be 250 and 10% bf.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

My goal is to recover from my health issue and be healthy once again.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
          You will be old friend!!!

Stay positive!! And keep texting me it makes my day seeing a message from your old ass.

Comment

• millenium girl
            • Apr 2006

Lose 10 lbs
            Stay healthy
            Don't forget to join
            http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
            http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• millenium girl
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
              Same as mine. I hope you will succeed 🤞
              Don't forget to join
              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

My 2023 key word is declutter. Probably not a word but now it is.
                Im getting rid of all the clutter in my life. Clutter around my house. Clutter in my shop at work. Get rid of all the unnecessary clutter in my finances. Get rid of all the people in my life that dont add anything to my life. If its not productive, if its draining me financially, spiritually, physically, mentally, I'm going to try to eliminate it this year. I dont have many left to live, so im tired of being stressed by people, surroundings, circumstances. Im done. Except for my wife. She is a constant source of stress, but I mabe a commitment when i married her. The vows say till death no matter how hard it gets.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Chooch
                  VET
                  • Oct 2009

Get back into the kind of condition I’m used to being in. Arthritis/bursitis/impingement in both shoulders has taken a toll on me for awhile but finally they’re feeling pretty good again and I’m able to get back to it. Also doing everything I can to prepare for a very early retirement to the Caribbean where the wife and I plan to spend the rest of our lives doing nothing but enjoying the time we have left. Life’s far too short to work until you’re 65, if you’re fortunate enough to live that long, only to have a few short years remaining to actually enjoy life. Make a plan and make it happen people.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
                    You will be old friend!!!

Stay positive!! And keep texting me it makes my day seeing a message from your old ass.
                    You sending him sick jokes again you sick bastard lol

Gotta keep Lifts' spirits lifted...

My main goal is to get to put on size again as fell off the gym wagon this past year
                    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MindlessWork
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      My 2023 key word is declutter. Probably not a word but now it is.
                      Im getting rid of all the clutter in my life. Clutter around my house. Clutter in my shop at work. Get rid of all the unnecessary clutter in my finances. Get rid of all the people in my life that dont add anything to my life. If its not productive, if its draining me financially, spiritually, physically, mentally, I'm going to try to eliminate it this year. I dont have many left to live, so im tired of being stressed by people, surroundings, circumstances. Im done. Except for my wife. She is a constant source of stress, but I mabe a commitment when i married her. The vows say till death no matter how hard it gets.
                      Send your woman on a long vacation somewhere warm or even on a cruise ship so you can have some "me" time
                      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

She is in tge latter stages of alzheimers. She cant be alone anymore. She doesn't know how to do anything by herself. She literally cant make herself a glass of water. She woke up the other night, pulled her panties down and pissed all over the floor. So no cruises for her, or me.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                          She is in tge latter stages of alzheimers. She cant be alone anymore. She doesn't know how to do anything by herself. She literally cant make herself a glass of water. She woke up the other night, pulled her panties down and pissed all over the floor. So no cruises for her, or me.
                          Oh shit sorry my bad and my apologies for sounding tasteless. Didn't realize that brother and my prayers for you and her. Alzheimers is a very terrible disease and I would never wish that on anyone, and in fact I got the screening for it a few years ago and I am low risk thankfully so far. It's worth the peace of mind getting tested for it.
                          Last edited by MindlessWork; 01-06-2023, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

You had no way of knowing. No harm, no foul.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

My goal is to get back to a more meaningful life and pursue the things I enjoy doing. We've been so tied up with the restaurant these past years you forget what it is to enjoy things. Now that that's been sold off it will be nice to get back on track in the gym and in my mind and see where the road takes me. Would like to have more family dinners now that we have the time. I have been building armored humvees as a hobby for the past couple years and would like to turn over a few more of those and hopefully turn that into a business.

Comment

Working...