• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Poor liver king, here’s an update.

Liver King Looked Downsized After Quitting Steroids for A Week
    Liver King reveals change in weight, lost some pounds since getting off the juice

Nikhil Sharma
    Written by Nikhil SharmaLast Updated onJanuary 10, 2023
    Internet sensation Liver King, real name Bryan Johnson, made headlines for his jacked physique and unique lifestyle of eating raw meat over the last two years. In a recent story uploaded to Instagram, Johnson shared his weight after discontinuing steroid use for a week.

Bryan Johnson became one of the fastest-growing fitness influencers online after several clips of him munching on cuts of raw meat and organs, including brain, liver, bone marrow, and bull testicles went viral. He encouraged an ancestral way of living based on the nine ancestral tenets. He quickly gained over 1.7 million followers on the photo-sharing platform and has more than 76.2 million likes on TikTok.

Although he denied taking steroids on numerous occasions, there was speculation about King’s natty status given his monstrous physique at 45 years old. While many were following in his footsteps, UFC color commentator Joe Rogan was not convinced in the least. Rogan bashed Johnson for putting on a gimmick to sell his products and even stated that he had an “a** full of steroids.”

Liver King’s house of cards came crashing down on Nov. 29. Performance-enhancing drugs (PED) expert Derek of More Plates More Dates (MPMD) shared screenshots of a private email exposing the alleged bloodwork and steroid cycle of Johnson. A few days later, Johnson came clean on lying about his steroid use in an apology message.

Last month, Johnson expressed his willingness to go natty and committed to getting off the juice eventually. Since he was on a lot of gear, going cold turkey would have adversely affected his health.

Liver King shares weight update after leaving steroids for a week
    In recent stories uploaded to Instagram, Liver King shared the change in his weight from going off the juice for a week.

He can be seen looking a bit different than his former self. He appears to have dropped some muscle and weight overall. He also revealed that he fasted for 24 hours when the photo was taken.

Liver King Natty
    Liver King Natty

Johnson followed up with another update, where he tipped the scale at 188 pounds after going 42 hours without food.

Liver King Natty

His journey to redemption is a long one. Derek of MPMD argued the exposé would not be the end of the story as he believes there’s “definitely more stuff out there.”

Last month, Liver King made a trip to the clinic of Dr. Daniel Barrett to dispel the rumor that he got ‘ab implants.’ The doctor used a machine on Johnson’s midsection to check for any sign of implants and concluded his abs were likely natural.

Liver King
    Liver King

Johnson was recently struck with a $25m lawsuit for deceiving his fans and customers following his confession. A New Yorker sued Johnson and his companies for misleading them.
  • DRveejay11
    • Jul 2013

I hate rats.

Leave the guy alone.

I don’t see anyone going after The Rock for lying through his teeth.

Yeah. They are both sauced up.

Who flippin cares and who is so stupid they need an official admission?

WTH. This world is a mess.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

I’m natty

Comment

• wallyd
        VET
        • Aug 2015

I don’t really see why this guy is any different than all the bb’ers pushing supplements. I think it’s crazy they are going for $25 million. Good Lord how many people have been selling snake oil & for how many years. SMH it’s crazy.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

No one with common sense ever believed that he wasn't juiced anyhow.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Thanks for nothing! Now I feel really dumb! Sheeeesh lifts, way to kick a guy right in the kill zone! Lmao

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

He'll become a normie soon enough
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                That was pretty much no secret anyhow as how can he pack on all that lean muscle with just creatine and food?
                “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Puff88
                  VET
                  • Jan 2019

Such a frustrating topic. Idiots at work talk about this dude all day and are suprised he was on gear. Any moron that thinks a physique like that is natural deserves to be ripped off by false promotion. Sure, there is that 1 guy out there somewhere with super insane genetics and a work ethic like no other that can maintain density in muscle like that. But generally speaking, no. And i do agree, the rock, BB'ers, all these IG fitness girls with fake asses and fake body parts promoting some elastic band or garbage organic cleanse drink, all the same. The consumer is expected to be somewhat smart enough to understand that sure, maybe they do use those products in their daily life, but among many other things as well. Let the guy be. He uses gear and eats liver. You want to be like him, follow his channel. But have a brain.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Puff88
                    Such a frustrating topic. Idiots at work talk about this dude all day and are suprised he was on gear. Any moron that thinks a physique like that is natural deserves to be ripped off by false promotion. Sure, there is that 1 guy out there somewhere with super insane genetics and a work ethic like no other that can maintain density in muscle like that. But generally speaking, no. And i do agree, the rock, BB'ers, all these IG fitness girls with fake asses and fake body parts promoting some elastic band or garbage organic cleanse drink, all the same. The consumer is expected to be somewhat smart enough to understand that sure, maybe they do use those products in their daily life, but among many other things as well. Let the guy be. He uses gear and eats liver. You want to be like him, follow his channel. But have a brain.
                    Understandable and the frustration is real and there are some people out there who make hay out of what this guy does, not to mention being jealous of his physique. I myself is not putting the guy down.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

What people do in their personal life who cares? That's the way I look at it, but that dude had to have been on a shit ton of de-wormer as well.

Comment

• warreng
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Puff88
                        In fact I think the entire industry relies upon the idea that the consumer is dumb. As H.L. Mencken said, no one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public. His grift was kind of similar to that of your typical bb'er, but in some ways it was worse. Liver King was kinda suggesting that you could get his results by eating the diet and doing the training - adhering to his wacky lifestyle, in other words. Whereas we all know that bodybuilders are engaged in a highly technical pursuit that transcends mere bcaa's; they also never directly attribute their gains to whatever ripoff supplement they're hawking. For that matter, point to one boydbuilder who has competed in a recent Olympia who has come out even once and in a public statement explicitly denied that he is on gear. There are none - LK is kind of a liar, and deserves his fate.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                          • May 2022

Liver King’s problem is not that he lied about not using gear. His problem is that he cracked under pressure and ADMITTED that he lied about not using gear. He deserves to be punished, not for using gear, and not for lying, but for being a dumbass.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                            • Mar 2018

I agree that I don’t believe this is any different than any other person lying about their gear use. Ronnie Coleman denied it for years and so did Arnold and every other person including Dwayne Johnson. This guys big mistake is that he wrote it down and got caught..... period.

I couldn’t care less but no one with any sense thought the guy was natty.... I mean, I am but that’s not the point....

~PM

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

i only use walmart test boosters
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...