X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Lifts

So we are all old now, but I was thinking a bit. How many years has this site been around now? Many many have come and gone over the years but Peak has has a pretty good run!
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Site may have slowed down a bit but there's a lot of people still here and sharing the knowledge that's have built up over the years. 19 years is a good run indeed!
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

I joined in 2010 under a different name (bufbiker). But I know this site was well established long before I ever came along. I was invited by shoveled (RIP)
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

This is the 21st year, we had a couple name changes but it's the same site.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
          This is the 21st year, we had a couple name changes but it's the same site.
          21 years still going strong I'd say...speaks volumes!

I believe I remember Shovel...he was a good dude and shame he is no longer with us. RIP.

How's things going with you, Lifts?
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• massivkai
            Vet
            • Apr 2012

it’s definitely been around for a while. I remember way back 9+ years ago with a few select who are now banned from most boards. Always been a good and knowledgeable forum. Seen a lot of others come and go in the past 10 years.

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

Been here a little bit

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                • May 2019

One of the originals here - back to 2003 when it was IT(Intense Training), then A & E, then peak. My join date is misleading bcoz I altered my old username in 2019.

I don't think there are that many left from the old original days - off the top of my head from back then are Lifts (obviously duh ), Dr VJ, Deacon, reps, b52 and myself. Sorry if I'm missing anyone. I'm sure there are a few others that might not post much these days.

Still a great board and always has been!
                Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

This has been a blessing in my life for over a decade and it’s been really good to me and the people have been really good to me.

Comment

• Demigod
                    • Feb 2018

I come here several times a day every day. One of my favorite boards.

Comment

• reps
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2007

I like to get lost on here sometimes. Peak and intense training are the only 2 boards I've ever been on and have always been with lifts hank drvee deacon older bets from intense training. Speaking of which what ever happened to bigsickd?
                      Last edited by reps; 02-26-2023, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• reps
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2007

Bigdickd lmao that's my nickname for my wife ��

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                          • May 2019

Originally posted by reps
                          I like to get lost on here sometimes. Peak and intense training are the only 2 boards I've ever been on and have always been with lifts hank drvee deacon older bets from intense training. Speaking of which what ever happened to bigsickd?
                          I've asked BMJ about him several times over the years. They all live in the same area in southern Cali. Also C0B16 - remember him? They are all in the same area. After BSD left the boards, BMJ said he would see him every now and then, but not much. Last time I asked him, he hadn't seen BSD ina long time. Weird, bcoz he was into this game bigtime, often training guys for comps too. Hope he's OK - good guy in my book.

Taco and Hugemiller - remember them haha? Taco posted in here not too long ago - I PM'ed him but never heard back. Icing each others ass before they would poke.lol
                          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Remembered when D-Red was here...he was suck a cock at times.

Comment

• reps
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              I've asked BMJ about him several times over the years. They all live in the same area in southern Cali. Also C0B16 - remember him? They are all in the same area. After BSD left the boards, BMJ said he would see him every now and then, but not much. Last time I asked him, he hadn't seen BSD ina long time. Weird, bcoz he was into this game bigtime, often training guys for comps too. Hope he's OK - good guy in my book.

Taco and Hugemiller - remember them haha? Taco posted in here not too long ago - I PM'ed him but never heard back. Icing each others ass before they would poke.lol

Lmao yeah I remember all that crazy shit. People change its life. Peace brother 🙏

Comment

Working...