X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

DHB

I am wondering who has or is using any DHB. I am basically TRT these days but since I am back in the gym I had a vial of DHB that was expiring. I added just 100mg to my TRT and man what a jump in strength and endurance.

I started to look it up and it is being seriously bashed as overhyped and toxic. Any input based on experience? I only have one vial but wanted to hear what others might have experienced. EQ has been a disappointment for me in the past but this seems much different.

Maybe since I have been natural or TRT for so long that is the reason?
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

I use it 1-test cyp is amazing

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by ozzy69
      I use it 1-test cyp is amazing
      How did you react to EQ. I am certain you have tried it. I was always very unimpressed. DHB on the other hand has been a surprise.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

I used EQ back in my late 20s. I wasn’t impressed at all you have to run so much for so long to see anything it’s not worth it.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

EQ is the best drug for vascularity. DHB is a very good drug for strength.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DFL
            VET
            • Oct 2022

If you don't like waiting for EQ to kick in, use Bold Cyp in its place.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
              I am wondering who has or is using any DHB. I am basically TRT these days but since I am back in the gym I had a vial of DHB that was expiring. I added just 100mg to my TRT and man what a jump in strength and endurance.

I started to look it up and it is being seriously bashed as overhyped and toxic. Any input based on experience? I only have one vial but wanted to hear what others might have experienced. EQ has been a disappointment for me in the past but this seems much different.

Maybe since I have been natural or TRT for so long that is the reason?
              I like DHB but almost every one I’ve ever used gave me pip or a knot. But I get that from non ester oral injectables too. Def a less expensive option to Primo. I also don’t get anxiety from it like I got with EQ. I recently started to sub q anything that would hurt and then hitting the spot with my theragun and wow what a difference. The vascularity and strength increases were a major plus.

Comment

Working...