X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goshboots
    • Apr 2023

FIRST SARMS-NEED ADVICE

Brand new--
    I have been working out (bodybuilding style weights and cardio) for a long time and never experimented with anything beyond Andro or like compounds and the usual protein/creatine.
    I have purchased a pharmacy worth of Peptides and SARMS and am beginning with Mk677 and RAD 140 (capsules).
    I am reading that is a good stack to start with--but cannot find advice on HOW to take them.
    Should I do 1 capsule of each in the AM on empty stomach, then one capsule each PWO???
    I believe the RAD 140 capsule is 10 each, while the MK677 is 12.5 each
  • Tat2dluvchylde
    VET
    • Dec 2018

I take 25mg of MK-677 at bedtime which is when I used to take GH. Never tried RAD-140.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

The mk677 isn’t really a SARM. It’s a gh peptide. Doesn’t matter when u take it. I would start with one a day to see how u feel on it. Can make u feel tired and lethargic. Give one a day a try for a week then bump up to two if all good. Many take it before bed because it can make u sleepy but I find it doesn’t help. Makes me tired. It can also increase water retention and u need to watch your blood pressure. Another reason to use the lowest effective dose for you. Everyone is different. As far as the RAD. You could take it a few different ways. If u are trying to not shut down your natural test production just take 1-2 caps preworkout and nothing on non training days. If you plan on doing a pct take it twice a day split 12 hours apart. One dose preworkout. Or if just one cap take it once every day. I don’t remember if SARMS are similar to oral steroids in the fact they are lipholitic (spell check) but may be similar where it’s better to take with a meal high in fats for better absorption.

Comment

Working...