X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigTex
    VET
    • Aug 2023

BPC 157 - poll

How many of us or people you know have used BPC 157?

How many of those say it works for what they bought it for?

How important is it to you that BPC 157 has little human studies, has not gone through clinical trials and FDA approval?
  • NuScience
    VET
    • May 2023

Used it for knee surgery, 100% helped. Curious how the oral will do.
    Contact Email: info@nusciencepeptides.com

Comment

• BigTex
      VET
      • Aug 2023

I will add my experiences over maybe the past 12 years that I have used it. I was doing heavy dumbbell flat bench and I went deep, paused and pushed the weight upward. Just after the weight started moving I felt a tear in the right pectoralis at the insertion. So I immediately dropped the weight. By the time I got home there was pain and bruising. Obviously this was a grade II tear. Not enough for surgery but was going to take some time to heal. I immediately got started on doing micro-injection or 600mg BPC 157 daily. The next week I went back to the gym, the bruising was gain as was much of the pain and I started doing very light weight for 40 reps for my chest workout. The next week I went in and started off very light and gradually went up until I was doing the same weight as where I got injured. No pain and the strength was 100%. This should have been a 2-3 month rehab but I was back at 100% in two weeks. Since then I have had the same results with injuries.

I have always been a lab rat of sorts and could care a less if the FDA approves of anything. When I started using steroids in 1980, the FDA claimed they didn't work with athletes. Did them anyway.

Comment

• rocco-x
        Vet
        • Feb 2009

I've been using it for my shoulders and it's definitely helped. First month back in the gym I couldn't get 1 full dip without pain. This is my 4th month back and I'm already adding weight and doing full working sets of 12-15 and no pain.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
          VET
          • Apr 2004

Im about to try it for the first time. Seeing these reviews really gives me some hope lol

What dose did you guys use?
          '

Comment

• Roc
            VET
            • Apr 2020

I use 300mcg daily it’s part of my daily morning routine now

Comment

• rocco-x
              Vet
              • Feb 2009

I did 150mcs bpc and 500mcs tb500 for my 1st run. Now I've got the blend, on my 2nd vial at 500mcs each ed.

Comment

• NLock
                VET
                • Mar 2024

I've been doing 150mcg of the bpc157 site specific ED. 300mcg of TB500 in a pinch of belly fat EOD. I'll never see another orthopedist again unless I can't move said injured area. Lol. Been on it for almost 4weeks now for an issue I've been battling for the better part of 3yrs with my right hip labrum. Could tell a difference by the 1st week. Range of motion is improving and finally able to not limp while walking regularly. 🙌 Hopefully this helped. Good luck!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

I've used BPC-157 in tandem with TB-500 for 8 weeks to help with healing a torn Achilles (post-surgery of course). By 7 weeks after surgery I was able to stand and take a few steps.
                  “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
                    • Mar 2018

The human trial portion does concern me somewhat but to be fair, many of us have no real idea what we are injecting, we simply trust the source is being honest about the components and that the label was put on the correct vial. We see testing but we are also trusting that again, they're being honest so that question is understandable but its importance is diminished in that light only. This is why I said concerning but not a stand alone absolute and also why my wife throws things at me because my critical thinking is annoying sometimes. I think we can all agree that the FDA is not on the side of the consumer in many cases and one need only do a cursory search to find that out. I am in the process of trying it out right now but my question is the duration. I have read many people say the duration is x or y and then you drop down to a maintenance does, etc. What are the opinions of the people here n regard to this?

~PM

Comment

Working...