Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

SHAQ is going to the HEAT

A source told ESPN's David Aldridge that the Lakers center has agreed to accept the proposed trade with the Miami Heat that would send him to Miami in exchange for guard Caron Butler and forwards Lamar Odom and Brian Grant.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

the lakers ran off phil jackson and shaq kissing kobes ass , wouldnt it be ironic if kobe loses his trial now and goes to jail and they lose him to . i dont think even MJ was as demanding and arrogant as kobe
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

MJ was never arrogant......

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

Right. That would be funny to see them loose Kobe too. Phil Jackson was and still is a great coach. I'm glad he's gone from LA. Needs to go somewhere else.

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

im not even sure if kobe is going to sign with the lakers... it seems he is really interested in the clippers... why, i dont know, but he is really considering it...
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...