This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotJust2Xist

Newbie Looking for help

Look guys.....Im a virgin to all this but started to do my homework today. Sorry if I commited a few "no no's" on my first posting but Im learning - Im trying to design a good first time cycle Also I posted before asking how do I go about finding a source. By that question I wasnt asking someone to name a source.

Just to shed some light on the process. Should I aproach a dude at my gym that obviously is taking steriods? He's always been friendly to me and might be a good start. Any help on "the Process" would also be greatly apreciated.

Here is a bit about me: Im 41 years old 5'9 and 177 pounds. My body fat is too high and my muscle mass is low. My cardio vascular health is average. Ive been training off and on for about 2 years.

At this point Im training 5x per week for about an hour. Im taking 200 g of protien over 6 meals and sleeping around 7 hours per night. My body fat is around 18% based on a test I had done last summer. I don't have any cardio in my routine at this point because I don't have time - or the energy. My total calorie intake is about 2500. Im pretty sure that's all the questions you asked.

You guys are so cool for helping me!

Mike

Hope to hear from you - I need HELP with this - Thanks Mike
  • urafreak

Welcome to the board NotJust2Xist....

Comment

• Ghoust

welcome bro

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

Mike.....

I feel very strongly against using all orals in your first cycle or in most cycles...

Your first cycle should be Testosterone by itself....

Make sure your diet is good and lots of cardio while on test....

Most important is your diet Mike.....juice is not magic, it will help you but you also need to work your ass off....

I recommend going for 8-10 weeks...

1-10 400mg Test Cypionate or Enathate
        12-15 Clomid
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Mike...

First and foremost: welcome to premiermuscle.com and I hope this can be your new home for all knowledge regarding anabolics. The single most beneficial part of your body you can work out at this time is your brain as it is way underworked and neglected in this underground area known as steroids. This will change soon brother.

Ill give you a step by step procedure to enable you to achieve the greatest knowledge in the least amount of time. Here is your homework.

1) design a nutritional regimen that is formulated to your individual goals and adhere's to your lifestyle

2) design a cycle that adhere's to your goals and one that formulates around your schedule.

3) apply an intense workout program that includes vital supplementation and proper recovery procedures

This homework assignment would take weeks upon weeks brother that's why im going to give you this to start.

Read thoroughly the drug profiles of Deca Durabolin and Testosterone Enanthate. After you have read these profiles over and over again ask yourself exactly what goals you have in mind. After this come back and tell us.

Just a little preview:

Your next homework assigment will depend on your answear as far as your goals. If you want to cut significantly we will go from there and if you want to cut while maintaining as much mass as possible we can do that as well in addition to bulking extreme and bulking while keeping relatively low bodyfat. The next move is yours bro!!

Comment

• Mertz98

first welcome to premiermuscle.com, were gald you have decide to make this your home fo r learning the world of steroids.

dianabol and anavar are gooed steriods but not for a first cycle. most gains that you may get form the dianabol is going to be water weight witch y9ou will lose once you come off anvar is great for strength gains and wont alot of mass if that is what you are looking for.

here is what we need to know

you stats height, weight, body fat percentage ( take a close guess if you dont know) , how long you've been training, what kind of diet regimen are you on, and what goals you want to achieve.

with these questions answered we can help you desgn a first cycle that will start you on the road to success. PLease note steriods are not the magic answer and will not change you over night. wihtout proper diet, training, and adequate sleep you will only be wasting your hard earned money.

Please take full advantage of our steroid profiles forum there is alot of inofrmation there that can help you in learning the different compounds and what they do as well as side affects of each. also do not be afriad to ask questions , we would rather you ask us the same question five times as to see you do something wrong and get hurt.

as for source inquiries please keep that to private messegaes with mods, they will probably not provide that informationa t first but give it soem time and make your self known and you will find what you are lookng for in due time.

Comment

• TANK01

Welcome m8 !

To be honest Dbol and Anavar are great in a well prepared cycle, but alone they are pretty harsh on your liver and probably wont' give the effect you're looking for.
              Listen to these guys they'll steer you in the right direction !

Comment

• the dent depot

"1-10 400mg Test Cypionate or Enathate
                12-15 Clomid "

I like this advice...I may add Proviron 25-50mg ed (anti estrogen)...and milk thistle ed (for the liver).

Looks like alot of great advice so far...spend some time aranging your training routine and diet...

Here are the 4 basic things that come together to make a good environment for gaining muscle...in order IMHO:

Diet
                Workout routine
                Sleep
                Gear

Good luck!

D

Comment

• NotJust2Xist

At this point Im training 5x per week for about an hour. Im taking 200 g of protien over 6 meals and sleeping around 7 hours per night. My body fat is around 18% based on a test I had done last summer. I don't have any cardio in my routine at this point because I don't have time - or the energy. My total calorie intake is about 2500. Im pretty sure that's all the questions you asked.

You guys are so cool for helping me!

Mike

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

Welcome Bro, you've been given some good advice. You need to go to the Dr and have some blood work done. Have them check your hormone levels, you may have low test which would get you a script for test. At 40 I would recommend a test only cycle, you don't need anything else. Your test levels maybe low and if they are a test cycle, will bring some youthful feeling back.

JohnnyB

Comment

• sted.ed

is this the right thing to do??

hi im new to this..

i was jus wundering if you think what im doing is the best way.

im 18 been going the gym for about 2years now im pritty muscley but jus tonned but not bulky..

i'm 6ft and weigh 12stone

this is my cycle im going to do

500mg sustanon a week

and do dianabol 40mg a day

could you get back to me please...thanks
                      Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2009, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• John Benz
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2004

Eat more food, train harder and don't ask any more questions like this.You are too young and too inexperienced to even think about using steroids and...we do not promote steroid use here. -JB-
                        Last edited by John Benz; 11-08-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...