Next Bulk Cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aries115

Next Bulk Cycle

Getting ready to start a Bulk Cycle on March 9th for 20weeks. I'm thinking of running this:

Weeks 1-4 =Test Prop 150mg eod
    Weeks 1-20 = Test E 850mg-1000mg ew
    Weeks 1-17 = Deca 600mg a week
    Weeks 1-20 = HGH at 4iu ed

I have EQ on hand also if you guys think that would be better. I'm gonna run this cycle right up to my Contest/Cutter cycle for my 1st show in Oct. I'm 176lbs now and I want to come in to the show at 170lbs shredded middleweight. Im going to have my diet start at around 3800 calories and then increase them 150 calories every two weeks. Any suggestions or comments?
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

have you run equipose before it gave me terrible anxiety and blood pressure issues.. never ran deca i have a whole shitload of it i might throw it in at very low doses next cycle to see what happens
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• aries115

Originally posted by makaveli25
      have you run equipose before it gave me terrible anxiety and blood pressure issues.. never ran deca i have a whole shitload of it i might throw it in at very low doses next cycle to see what happens
      Yeah I've run Deca and EQ sepratley and even ran them together with Test E. Never had the anxiety problem though.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
        • May 2007

I would run the deca for my bulk cycle save the eq

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

Looks good to me.......
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• hrpiii

yes, save the eq, throw it in with a cycle of Tren a.

Comment

• Hugemidget
              • May 2007

just doin some ruff math, will that leave you at aprox 8-10 at the end of this cycle before your show?
              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Zeus
                • Oct 2007

If i were you I would just run 2000g wk of test e and 35mgs of dbol for 20 wks along with the gh
                Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE
                A good friend of mine, trainer and mentor RIP Anthony

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• aries115

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                  just doin some ruff math, will that leave you at aprox 8-10 at the end of this cycle before your show?
                  The show is October 18th so it will leave me 12 weeks from the end of this cycle to my show.

Have you ever done a cutter or contest prep cycle right after a bulk cycle?

Comment

• Hugemidget
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by aries115
                    The show is October 18th so it will leave me 12 weeks from the end of this cycle to my show.

Have you ever done a cutter or contest prep cycle right after a bulk cycle?
                    yeah, but i do it a lil different then you. I do a 22week total prep. I start the bulker 22 weeks out and the diet 20 weeks out. I run my bulker til 9-10 weeks out, then switch to the cutting agents then.
                    POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• aries115

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                      yeah, but i do it a lil different then you. I do a 22week total prep. I start the bulker 22 weeks out and the diet 20 weeks out. I run my bulker til 9-10 weeks out, then switch to the cutting agents then.
                      You think that's too long, having them run back to back?

Comment

• makaveli25
                        VET
                        • Oct 2007

ya but were all into deep anyway goo for it.. if its for a show..
                        ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Hugemidget
                          • May 2007

if you dont run anything til 22weeks out, i personally dont think its too long. Your getting ready for a show, there aint anything healthy about it
                          POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• tacosupreem

throw in some anadrol trust me

Comment

• Scotsmark
                              VET
                              • Apr 2005

Aries, I think your test is too high, you're 50+lbs lighter than me and I never go above 700mg/wk!
                              500mg test e & 400mg deca/week shold have you growing like a weed. Even cutting the prop down to 100mg eod will spare you some sides and give you good gains.
                              WHat weight you planning to get to before you start dieting?

Comment

Working...