Strongest Prohormone!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob Duff

Strongest Prohormone!

Testanate-50 from Black Dragon Labs is by far the strongest Prohormone out on the market right now. This product combines Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex all in one pill. This is a great product to transform your body in 4 weeks.

Also comes with a Free Crown Supps Shirt!
    $54.99
    Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2011, 09:41 AM. Reason: removed spam link
  • test-beast

.... .... ....

Comment

• Bob Duff

Originally posted by test-beast
      .... .... ....
      I know I know this is the Anabolic Steroid forum OoOooO but their isn't a prohormone forum so I stuck T50 in here. It is a great product though I don't promote crappy brands.

Comment

• Cruci
        Vet
        • Nov 2006

Forgive my ignorance on prohormones, but I thought that all the good ones were banned years ago. I haven't looked into them too much since then since I don't mess with anything illegal.
        Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Xframe

Sdrol and Phera are quite strong.

Comment

• Bob Duff

Originally posted by Cruci
            Forgive my ignorance on prohormones, but I thought that all the good ones were banned years ago. I haven't looked into them too much since then since I don't mess with anything illegal.
            There are some really good ones out now. Yeah the 1-AD days are over but there is Havoc from RPN, Testanate 50 from Black dragon labs, and various superdrol clones. If you have any questions just hit me up.

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by seanc5488
              There are some really good ones out now. Yeah the 1-AD days are over but there is Havoc from RPN, Testanate 50 from Black dragon labs, and various superdrol clones. If you have any questions just hit me up.
              If the doctors can ever un-fuck my back so that I can get back in the gym I will definetly do that.
              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• 5plates
                Vet
                • Aug 2007

There's a lot of good ones out there. a friend mine is having to use a full pct regimen because gyno began to pop up during recovery from the use of otc compounds! he's a hard gainer and put on about 15 good pounds on over the past few months. A few new ones getting ready to come out soon

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
                  VET
                  • Dec 2003

They just change a few of the chemical names drop a vowel here and there and stay under the radar for a while until some bitch reporter does an investigation and fuks it all up for all of us.

I'm a bit sensitive right now.

There are some very good products out right now though.
                  If you always do what you've always done,
                  You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
                  Vet @ United-Muscle.com
                  Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

Superdrol and Havoc kick ass - I have used them - but this new thing you are talking about I would like to try too before it gets banned LOL
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• GetBigger

[QUOTE=seanc5488;148282]Testanate-50 from Black Dragon Labs is by far the strongest Prohormone out on the market right now. This product combines Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex all in one pill. This is a great product to transform your body in 4 weeks.

$54.99

definitely looking to give this a try. if i run it 2weeks on 2 weeks off and so forth will i need any type of pct? or would that give my body to much of a yo-yo effect running 2 on 2 off
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

a mild PCT would be the way to go - just to cover your bases - but IMO 2 weeks "on" is not long enough to really effect your system that badly

it really depends on how you feel
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• GetBigger

thanx bro

Comment

• toolfan2.1
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2011

Can't seem to find this product. Do you carry it?

Can't seem to find this product. Do you carry it?

[QUOTE=Bob Duff;148282]Testanate-50 from Black Dragon Labs is by far the strongest Prohormone out on the market right now. This product combines Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex all in one pill. This is a great product to transform your body in 4 weeks.

$54.99
                            Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2011, 09:44 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Shovel you want the honors bro?lol I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...