X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hermit234
    VET
    • Mar 2004

dieting and loose skin.... FUCK

I'm in the process of dieting down to prepare for a show, any of you guys use topical creams to help with "tightening" the skin around the midsection? if that even works....

So far i've only heard of vitamin E and "thiamucase" (sp?).

Once I get down to the low low bodyfat digits, I'm going to try my best to eat clean even during offseason bulking phases. No more crazy BP raising bulks anymore =(
    BRICKS NO HIT BACK.
  • Sadie

skin takes time to retract once you finish changing ur body composition.. i.e.. when ur down pretty low your skin will get better in all likely hood.. just relax topicals dont work well or at all most do not penetrate the outter layers or actually restore collagen

Comment

• Mick-G
      VET
      • Jan 2005

I know this is a pretty old thread, but what about ppl that are old like 50ish. Age is dif than just cutting. What do you do about that? Im pretty lean (prob around 10% bf) how do i get the skin to retract without plastic? Not to hijack..but?

Comment

• Mick-G
        VET
        • Jan 2005

Im goin to a plastic surgeon in Sarnia. They have a technique, i forget what its called, but it actually tightens the skin, for us old ppl that have alittle of it and it actually works, but you need at least 2 treatments. Ill ask him next time i see him in Nov.

Comment

Working...