Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dalius_texass

Safe to use?

Hey guys,

I have a half full bottle of Tren E from my last cycle that i didn't finish up. Its about 6 months old now. Is it still good to use?

Thanks.
  • reps
    Vet
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by dalius_texass
    Hey guys,

I have a half full bottle of Tren E from my last cycle that i didn't finish up. Its about 6 months old now. Is it still good to use?

Thanks.
    as long as it wasnt stored in high temps or direct sunlight it should be good

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by reps
      as long as it wasnt stored in high temps or direct sunlight it should be good
      Ditto
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• dalius_texass

Awesome thanks guys!

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

send it to me I will use it
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Yeah its too old...send it here brah I'll trash it for ya. Shit I'm still using ephedrine/white-crosses that expired in 1998 and they're still good to go!

Comment

• strongman
              Vet
              • Feb 2009

I would actually like to add a little to this. Using multi use vials that have NOT been punctured even after the exp date is fine. But once a vial has had a needle through the top you have to start being careful. Even when we swab the top before every stick, you are still bring particles into the solution each time. Now BA is actually added to gear not to steralize it as most think, but actually to help prevent the spread and multiplication of bacteria. The final filtering step and in a proper lab set up, dry heat steralization is the how gear is actually steralized. So while you might be ok using it, I personally would toss anything from a previous cycle unless you are familer and equipped to filter your gear.

It will also depend on the size, amount of sticks through the top, and intial sterlization of the gear. Obvioulsy a 30ml bottle that has been stuck 20 times has more of chance than a 10ml that has only been stuck twice. Human grade made in a proper lab with real equipment, laminar flow hood etc, will be better and more resilant than some UG junk filtered one time.

Have I used gear in the past that was a few months old, yes, is there a chance there will be no problem, yes, but unless your hurting for money and really need that few cc's an infection is not worth the chance to me anymore. Just a little rant from an old guy and ex-home and not so home brewer.

Comment

Working...