Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaymaan
    • May 2008

My human test trials

Over the past several years I've gone from BB hardcore training and racking up some serious cycles; weighing at times close to 260 at about 18%. Ripping down to 215 at 9-10%. Then 4 years ago I stopped everything... but the eating. I got fat! 240 lbs, 38 inch waist, who knows what the bf % was. My cholesterol was at 275 and I could not regulate my bp with any amount of meds.
    15 months ago I said "that's enough" I was 41 and killing myself. I went to Walmart and bought a rubber band resistance set, a swedish work out ball, Bought a pair of running shoes, swim suit and a bike. I was triathlon bound, an endurance athlete!
    6 months after my life changing decision I weighed 190 lbs., my cholesterol was 160 and no longer needed and bp meds. And then 2 months later I did my first triathlon; an Olympic distance consisting of a 1.5K swim, 40K bike and a 10K run. I finished in 2 hours 25 minutes. Next up was a half Ironman distance, a Ironman World Championship qualifier. I weighed 182 on race day. Bf at about 8%... completely ripped. I finished in 5 hours 2 minutes, missing qualifying for the IM world championships by 10 minutes.
    As the training continued, I began to hear the footsteps again and a voice saying you're a wimp... lets' get big again. I don't think its something that old BB's can truely ever escape. And as time went by I could not ignore the voices. So I began my research but all of the old players were gone. I didn't have a source and I was still working out with the rubber bands for my resistance training and I did not have any gym contacts.
    I decided to do something I never thought I'd do... Finaplix. Although I'd incorporated TA into my cycles before I had never converted or used the pellets. ordered my pellets got some good info off Basskiller and decided to try the transdermal method first. Whiling experimenting with the DMSO, I ordered a conversion kit... after all I'm conducting human trials LOL.
    I've now concluded the first 4 weeks using 5 pellets a day (100 mg) with DMSO which should be delivering 35 mg.
    The results have been fantastic! I have not changed a single part of my training. I swim 14 miles per week, run 30-35 miles and bike 200-250 miles per week. My resistance training consist of 1 hour -4 days a week of circuit training using rubber bands and body resistance, including 30-45 minutes of core per day and 30 minutes of stretching per day. In 4 weeks, I've dropped bf (abs are cut deep) and increased lean muscle mass. I've gone from 188 pre-cycle to 200 at the end of 4 weeks, my muscles are hard and vascular. Biceps alone have gone from 16 to 17 1/2. All without stepping foot in a gym

I'd say that the transdermal delivery of tren has well exceeded my expectations.

Next up... my conversion kit. I'll file my report when the studies are complete.
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

That's amazing bro.. A true testament that hard work and a willingness to make a change in your life truly paid off. I'm sure that you are much more happy with yourself and you feel like a new person. Congrats and keep up the good work.
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

great job bro!

that is a hell of a lot of time you spend exercising though, how does your family respond?

Comment

• jaymaan
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Thate
        great job bro!

that is a hell of a lot of time you spend exercising though, how does your family respond?
        25 hours a week or more. 4:30 am -7:00 Monday through Sat. is my time, Sunday is church and family beach day, although I usually meet them somewhere far enough away that I can ride my bike and get a good 3-4 hour ride in. I throw in a couple of afternoon or lunch time ocean swims and a few evening runs. So far it's working out without putting to much stress on the family.

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

awesome bro, 4:30am that is serious dedication

Comment

• Strongisland631
            Vet
            • May 2007

And you are 41 - That is phenomenal keep up the good work!
            "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

0I used DMSO one time with the pellets years ago - you lose 40% of the drug through obsortion and actually you also get the binders ingested through the skin also - that can be unhealthy in the long run - my opinion - get injectable
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• jaymaan
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Strongisland631
                And you are 41 - That is phenomenal keep up the good work!
                I'm 42 actually. Thanks

Comment

• jaymaan
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Deacon
                  0I used DMSO one time with the pellets years ago - you lose 40% of the drug through obsortion and actually you also get the binders ingested through the skin also - that can be unhealthy in the long run - my opinion - get injectable
                  I agree. I just made my first batch from a kit a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if everything went right. Basskiller and other instructions say it should take all night to filter through the coffe filter and mine was done in less than 2 hours. In fact the whole batch took less than 4 hours to complete.
                  I'm going to try the crystal method next. It seems like a better way to go.

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

once you inject you wont ever go back to anything else
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Supes25

Thats awsome bro keep it up. a true insiration.

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

pics?
                        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...