• Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

HCG-Another way to look at it.

posted by Fuge1 at WCBB

HCG -- Another way of looking at it
    Seems to be quite a few questions about HCG of late. I think it is great that so many of us are trying to do their homework and learn. Sometimes the amount of info can be overwhelming, though. I wrote this up for someone and when I re-read it, I thought it might be of interest to many others. The info is not new, and much of it I learned from others on the boards---I'm just trying to present it from a different angle.

I'll try to run down some different ideas for you. HCG mimics leutinizing hormone in the body, causing testicle growth and production of test. during a cycle, you have supplied the test, so your body hasn't called for any or produced any--this causes the testicles to get lazy and atrophy, just like a muscle would if you didn't use it. If you remove the supplied test, it takes a while for the boys to wake up, get back their strength and start producing again. This is where we run into trouble with falling test levels, estrogen rebound, loss of muscle gained, fat gain, overall mood decline, etc. The very reasons we should run a thorough PCT. We have confused and screwed up our HTPA, now it is our responsibility to help it recover.

HCG is not used DURING PCT. It is a PCT compound, but in a different kind of way---it is a set-up drug. Ideally, it would be used twice a week DURING THE CYCLE at 500iu (my preference) as a way of taking the boys out for a jog to keep them in shape. This way they are ready to take over natural production much quicker. When your cycle winds down and you take your last stick of AAS, this is when you ramp up the HCG to really condition the testicles and get them ready. Generally, the last 2-3 weeks that you have AAS circulating. Here I like 1000iu every third day. At this point you need to figure your clear date---look at the charts for AAS clear times and figure when the LAST one will be clear---You should not be using HCG beyond this point. I prefer the last HCG dose to be 4-5 days prior to the clear date. If you continue to use past this point, you are only suppressing natural HTPA signaling and hampering your PCT efforts.

If this clears up some questions, maybe I'll try it for some other compounds as well.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • Ms.Wetback

Also used for HRT as well.

Comment

• makaveli25
      VET
      • Oct 2007

I use it at the end of my long cycles what would be the best way. I was thinking 1000 ius e3 d for two weeks
      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

1000 every 3rd day is a great way to go after your cycle - I run it until the drugs clear 2-3 weeks before PCT
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• ICON

Nice post!!

Comment

• makaveli25
            VET
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Deacon
            1000 every 3rd day is a great way to go after your cycle - I run it until the drugs clear 2-3 weeks before PCT
            thanks deacon
            ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• jboldman
              VET
              • Feb 2007

all you need to do is check the ester and half life of you cycle drug, for test e and test c, two weeks after your last shot would be fine, for prop you would not want to use it for that length of time.

jb
              Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

Working...