winny and dark urine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jawbone

winny and dark urine

just started winny with my hrt at 50mg/day after 5 days my urine started getting dark brownish. I upped the water but now it just looks more diluted. Is this common with this drug?
  • swoleman

You'll be fine just stay hydrated...and keep drinking water!!

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I really don't know if it's the winny that has darkened your urine, seems like it though. Change in urine color isn't uncommon a few B-vitamins darken urine, as well as dehydration. I doubt that you done any harm with 50mgs for 5 days. Personally I might cut the dose a bit and further increase water intake and see what happens. An increase of protein turnover initiated by anabolics greatly increase the body's need for water.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jawbone

Thanks guys, i switched to capsules instead of the lozenges this am--maybe the dye in the lozenges is the culprit so far it seems to be. Will let you know.

Comment

• Bananas
          Vet
          • Nov 2005

sheesh bro how dark is it?? it could be blood or myoglobin. i think you should go to the ER. You could be having whats called rhabdomyoloysis and temporary kidney failure. Its somewhat common in steroid users. but its a medical emergency. PLEASE go.. But i agree drink a ashit load of water until then.

Comment

• Bananas
            Vet
            • Nov 2005

"Doping" among amateur athletes occurs frequently. It can cause acute and chronic health problems, most of which are systemic. This is the first description of localized rhabdomyolysis in the area of an AAS injection.

Comment

• Forkboy

if it is like ice tea color. Then its better to see your Doc. Your kidney has some problems

Comment

• jawbone

Bhumik,
                That was a scary link. Well the good news is it WAS the dye in the lozenges that was making my urine very dark. BROWN/RED. It was very disturbing to see. The capsules have made my urine a little more yellow and I find that you need to drink more water with this med but for now things are good.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP/SUPPORT

Comment

Working...