Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsmore
    • Sep 2009

What's up with SARMs

I've been reading a lot about it. It sounds like the miracle drug. Anybody here use it? Results?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Yes they very interesting they attach and activate the androgen receptor. They are pretty new and I haven't heard any feedback by anyone using them yet.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Yes they very interesting they attach and activate the androgen receptor. They are pretty new and I haven't heard any feedback by anyone using them yet.
      We need a guinea pig.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• ajdos

From what I read they really should only be used PCT or when completely off, they dont help the guy on a cycle because they actually compete for the AR receptor...so I have read.
        The people I have spoken to have been hit or miss on the supplements efficacy, and there are some unusual side effects such as going from outside to inside, the lighting change can affect vision temporarily.
        Its an interesting subject, but still more research needs to be done IMHO.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by ajdos
          From what I read they really should only be used PCT or when completely off, they dont help the guy on a cycle because they actually compete for the AR receptor...so I have read.
          The people I have spoken to have been hit or miss on the supplements efficacy, and there are some unusual side effects such as going from outside to inside, the lighting change can affect vision temporarily.
          Its an interesting subject, but still more research needs to be done IMHO.
          I have heard that sarms used by elite athletes cost as much as 5k for 2gms.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ajdos

I have heard that sarms used by elite athletes cost as much as 5k for 2gms.
            Damn! That must be a different type than the typical S-4 we see on the boards. Sorry Ill stick to meat and rice, little easier on my pocket book.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by ajdos
              Damn! That must be a different type than the typical S-4 we see on the boards. Sorry Ill stick to meat and rice, little easier on my pocket book.
              Yes supposedly more effect than anabolics and used in place of them entirely. From what I've seen so far elite track and field are experimenting with them. I recently have noticed more and more published studies on sarms as well.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• basskiller
                Administrator
                • Aug 2003

some seem to be the equivalent of test prop but only particially androgenic.
                No converting to DHY or estrogen.. So hairloss is not a problem and water retention is nill.
                I do believe there will be varying degrees of potency, plus striaght up faux SARMs being sold. Just a few years ago, it was quite expensive.. I think the price is dropping.. Maybe due to cheap suppliers in China.. or possibly not dosed the same as it was a couple years before

also as far as I know.. there isn't a test for it (doping wise)
                Owner of
                Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                basskilleronline.com

Comment

• liftsmore
                  • Sep 2009

So has anybody here use SARMs? I see cem store is selling it. Is that a reliable source?

Comment

• Scotsmark
                    VET
                    • Apr 2005

some info here....

Comment

• jaymaan
                      • May 2008

I've read that there can be some vision problems associated with it's use; showing up relatively early and at low doses (50 mg). Apparently the blurred vision goes away within a few days of terminating it's use. Although, that's one side I don't think I want to mess with. I can live with my man boobs but my eyes are off limits.

Comment

• basskiller
                        Administrator
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                        http://www.sarmsinfo.com/

some info here....
                        anthony robert's site
                        Owner of
                        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• USNCTT
                          VET
                          • Aug 2006

Yes supposedly more effect than anabolics and used in place of them entirely. From what I've seen so far elite track and field are experimenting with them. I recently have noticed more and more published studies on sarms as well.
                          Ahh so thats why Usain Bolt is so damn fast lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                            VET
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by USNCTT
                            Ahh so thats why Usain Bolt is so damn fast lol
                            Don't be hating the lightning Bolt!

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by basskiller
                              anthony robert's site

then it has to be gospel
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...