Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

Cycle Question

I'm starting 500mg Test Cyp, 400mg Deca, and 50mg D-bol next week. Should I throw in Prop for the first few weeks with the D-bol or save it?
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.
  • strongman
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

save it, thats a perfect cycle your starting, tried and true.

Comment

• Scotsmark
      VET
      • Apr 2005

As Strongman says, save it, the dbol will kickstart the cycle and when it's finished, the deca & cypionate will be in full flow.
      How long are you running each compound?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I agree save the prop.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• OKMEDIC
          • Oct 2007

Ok. Thanks. I'm thinking of running 10-14 weeks. I'll be running 1000 of hcg as well per week. I've been clean for about 4 years and am hoping to get some killer results. It's been so hard holding off.
          The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• OKMEDIC
            • Oct 2007

Just an update and a follow-up question. I'm feeling a lot better and the gains are starting to come on. I'm doing 50mgs of dbol and throwing in 50mg of proviron for two reasons. First to act as an AE and to release bound test. Would the two be too liver toxic together? I am taking Liv52 and a multi with plenty of fluids throughout the day.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

50mgs of proviron is virtually nontoxic.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• OKMEDIC
                • Oct 2007

Thanks lifts. Do you think it's enough to elicit the effects I'm wanting?

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by OKMEDIC
                  Thanks lifts. Do you think it's enough to elicit the effects I'm wanting?
                  50mgs proviron always worked like a charm for me.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• swoleman

Yep 50mg works!!

Comment

• goin4275
                      VET
                      • Jan 2007

looks like its gonna be a killer cycle.. whats the daily calorie consumption going to look like?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• OKMEDIC
                        • Oct 2007

I'm throwin down just about everything in sight. Exact cals i'm not sure of. Eggs, oatmeal, w/w pasta, rice, chicken, veges, made a huge meatloaf last night, pbj's (love those), too much to list. Steaks on the weekends are my favs. I'd have more but not enough time to cook them, nor time to go out for one during the week. I'm also throwing in 4ius of GH 5 days a week so I'm hoping to get some good results from that too.
                        My strongest cycle yet and I'm trying to devote as much time to getting quality food and rest as possible. I'm loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing how far I've come as of Christmas time.

Comment

Working...