Injectable Gluthatation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forkboy

Injectable Gluthatation

I shot 600mg of gluthatation and 500mg vit.c every week and works so fine, skin is getting cleaner, acnes are fading away. And i've done research about glutha its says is anti-oxidant and cleanses liver. I think this is so damn good. Have you guys tried it?
  • blk99xtreme

ive never heard of it, although theres prolly a lot of things i havent heard of.

Comment

• Lokedogg
      Vet
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Forkboy
      I shot 600mg of gluthatation and 500mg vit.c every week and works so fine, skin is getting cleaner, acnes are fading away. And i've done research about glutha its says is anti-oxidant and cleanses liver. I think this is so damn good. Have you guys tried it?
      Do you mean Glutathione? If so, yes, I've used it iv (10 minute push) for elevated liver enzymes.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Lokedogg
        Do you mean Glutathione? If so, yes, I've used it iv (10 minute push) for elevated liver enzymes.
        N-acetyl cysteine and lipoic acid both convert to Glutathione, that's why they are very good for the liver.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• OKMEDIC
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
          N-acetyl cysteine and lipoic acid both convert to Glutathione, that's why they are very good for the liver.
          Interesting. What would the therapeutic dose be?
          The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Here's where my doc wrote a script from. I did my iv's at home once I demonstrated I was capable. First thing you will notice (outward/external appearance) is dry paces,psoariatic, dermatitis area will magically disappear. A dry spot I had went away overnight. Also my some acne blemishes went away. http://www.glutathioneexperts.com/gsh-faqs.html

Comment

• Forkboy

Yes thats what i meant loke. I had it wrong spelling because mine is from italy. Yes its a good deal, if you want to get cleanse. I accompanied with vit. c to promote more the effective of the glutathione.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                Vet
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Forkboy
                Yes thats what i meant loke. I had it wrong spelling because mine is from italy. Yes its a good deal, if you want to get cleanse. I accompanied with vit. c to promote more the effective of the glutathione.
                Yes think of the glutathione as 'recycling' the vitaminC as well as E and other anti-oxidants. Do you have glutathione(gsh) injecting im?

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                  Yes think of the glutathione as 'recycling' the vitaminC as well as E and other anti-oxidants. Do you have glutathione(gsh) injecting im?
                  Nope. iv injection works pretty fine. So id stick with it.

Comment

Working...