X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

Sustanon Shots

Ok got a question for you guys. I am getting ready to run sustanon and I was wondering for those that have done it how did you do your injections. I am gonna run 500mg/wk and I was gonna do a monday and thursday shot but I am reading mixed reviews. Some say split the shots up EOD because its a test blend and some say you should be fine with just the monday and thursday shots. What are your opinions. Thanks in advance.
  • GetBigger

ive never ran sust myslef but from what i have read from others they say atleast EOD. sorry not very helpful lol

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

they say its hard to keep blood levels right with sust...a EOD shot may be difficult considering that sust comes typically in glass ampules... its kind of a toss up.... but i think its best to do EOD injects of sust for the first few weeks till the longer lasting esters take effect... just up to you bro....

but after that I am like you 250 on monday and 250 on thursday...
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

just equal the 2 shots out during the week.. Honestly.. chances are you will never know the difference.
        Owner of
        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• -JP-

I ran karachi's for 13 weeks splitting it 250mg Mon and 250 on Thurs... I had great results except I did have quite a bit of water retention nothing that cannot be fixed with dex or letro. If you going to do it EOD i would just go with Prop. For a long ester I am partial to Enth. I find it easiest to control the blood levels.

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

Yeah I dont wanna do EOD to be honest and since I am shooting at 500mg/wk Id have to do 4 pokes a week at half a cc per poke FUCK that lol. Thanks guys, I think Ill just do the monday and thursday.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by basskiller
              just equal the 2 shots out during the week.. Honestly.. chances are you will never know the difference.
              Twice a week, out of 250mgs per inject only 30mgs is prop, not enough to matter.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Lokedogg
                Vet
                • Jan 2008

@500/wk mon & fri. Or eod to utilize the prop the way I always did. All I can think about with sustanon is pain and sickness. Can't figure out why they make them so fucking painful.

Comment

• USNCTT
                  VET
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  Twice a week, out of 250mgs per inject only 30mgs is prop, not enough to matter.
                  Yeah thats what I thought too but then I have a friend that like EOD is the way to go to utilize the prop and the phenyl prop. I said its like 30mg of prop that shit wont matter lol. He thinks he knows all

Comment

• blk99xtreme

do you have to run sust 250 twice a week? i thought it was a once a week inject.

Comment

• strongman
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
                      do you have to run sust 250 twice a week? i thought it was a once a week inject.
                      you can run it once a week, but like everyone above said it is best every 4 days. If you look at the research the pharm companies actually did, they found blood serum levels peaked at 4 days. For true HR you can actually go much longer, but the docs like to wait until blood serum levels have dropped to "your normal level" and if your on HR thats below 300. You (the athlete) want the next shot right at or just before the peak of the previous.

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
                        Originally sus was made with intention to inject only once every 28 days, the reason for four esters that release at different rates over a 28 day period.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• blk99xtreme

...i see, so you want to inject again when the prop starts to wears off...approx. 4 days...to take advantage of it.

what if you had 250amps and only wanted to poke once a week? the prop would just wear off after 4-5 days and blood levels would fluctuate a little.....right? still ok to do? could you load the needle with 1cc sust and 1cc enth?

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

Yes to both your questions.
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Lokedogg
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by USNCTT
                              Yeah thats what I thought too but then I have a friend that like EOD is the way to go to utilize the prop and the phenyl prop. I said its like 30mg of prop that shit wont matter lol. He thinks he knows all
                              Good point about only being 30mgs of prop not mattering. I was hitting 1500mg 3x/wk so I could notice the little boost in just it kicked up my libido. I had plenty of cash to do whatever. But when I didn't I could never justify the expense and especially pain of even using sustanon. Has ANYone ever used it and NOT been painful? I used shitloads of Omna and never had any pain and sickness post inject.

Comment

Working...