Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finger
    • Mar 2008

cutter, does it need tweaked?

Here goes my plan of attack. Please let me know what you all think.
    Age 29
    HT 6ft
    wt 210
    around 15% BF
    I have done around 6 cycles

My goal is to weigh in at 180lbs by March 09
    I plan on running only EQ, because of its effects on oxygen in the blood (helps with running) I am going to run it at 400mg wk for 8 weeks dec-jan
    I am using clomid and HCG all the way thru
    and Nolva and HCG for PCT
    I am going to run a 14 day DNP cycle at some point before March.

Diet: 5 meals a day
    around 500 cal per meal
    total cal is 2110
    carbs = 282
    fat = 44.5
    pro = 178
    mostly from turkey, beans, pasta, protein shakes, and high fiber cereal
    I train tris, delts, abs on tue
    back, bis, traps, thur
    I do crossfit everyday they post the work out of the day
    I run / ruck an average of 40-50 miles each weak

I am training this way for a paticular job related event. My goal is to be able to perform my job tasks to the best of my ability.
    I need to be as light as possible, but keep my current strength or gain more.
    I can alter anything but the training. Any suggestions. Thanks a lot guys.
  • finger
    • Mar 2008

obviously, during the DNP cycle running or any workout that raises a lot of heat i will not be doing it. I am being vary careful with it.

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

it may be difficult to cut on EQ due to appetite enhancements... if you are dicipline it should be ok..and why are u not running test? because of water retention?
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• stunner69
        VET
        • Sep 2007

the effects of eq on oxygen in the blood arnt always a good thing for kidney, heart and BP health. Dosnt mean its bad, just like with any cycle keep an eye on everything
        Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• finger
          • Mar 2008

Yea I wanted to stay away from the test simply because of the water retention. I know I could use prop, but I can not make myself inj that often. The only thing that allows ME to build pure lean muscle is EQ, winny, tren, and var. Running on winny is like the tin man in the wizard of oz running before dorthy oiled him up. It kills my already suffering joints. tren works really well for adding pure muscle mass, however i have read about its effects on running how it can reduce them. Tren requires my body to be a pin cushion also, but its awsome at adding size. var would work if I could afford to runn it, however I like to stay away from using orals for anything longer than a month.

I was really hoping to get advice on the diet and where to place the DNP cycle the begining or the middle, or the end?

Everytime I cycle my bp and cholesterol goes up so i have to take felodopine and presribed mild diuretic. I eat healthy majrity of the time. I guess it just effects me more. I am not sure about taking the DNP and eq at the same time. I know I would drop the diuretic if I chose to run them together. I have read that DNP thickens the blood. Any suggestions with that would greatly help. Thanks bros.

Comment

• -JP-

I would run EQ longer then 8 weeks personally at the very least 10.

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Why not just use an eca so you can continue to train cardio on cycle? Dump the dnp imo.

Comment

• finger
                • Mar 2008

The type of high interval running that I would be performing and also crossfit; i believe is a huge stain on the heart. I am not a big fan of stimulants. I know DNP is much worse and even AS, but that is just my two cents.

The reason for my short cycle is to ensure that by beginng of March my body has recovered from the cycle and is ready to do some hard core training solo without the extra kick of as.

Comment

• finger
                  • Mar 2008

I am running my cal's 1000 lower each day to drop the excess weight. I am not taking into account for the cal's burned during cardio / workouts. Do you think this would be enough to maintain a majority of my muscle mass and allow for weight loss at the same time?

Comment

• finger
                    • Mar 2008

Also DNP suggestions would be great. I really want to run it because a friend ran the exact same cycle and I physically saw his results and it blew me away. its really only 7 days of actual DNP use 100mg day 1, 100mg day2, and 400mg all the way up until day 7. it sounds more conservative than all other cycles I have read about, but that is the way I like to roll. be more conservative with all items not naturaully made.

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

I would drop the idea of DNP altogether, switch the grams of carbs to protein ratio completely around and add test with an AI to prevent water retention.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• freakinhuge

arimidex would be a good ai for taking water weight off.

Comment

• strongman
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by finger
                          Here goes my plan of attack. Please let me I plan on running only EQ, because of its effects on oxygen in the blood (helps with running) I am going to run it at 400mg wk for 8 weeks dec-jan
                          I am using clomid and HCG all the way thru
                          and Nolva and HCG for PCT
                          I am going to run a 14 day DNP cycle at some point before March.

Diet: 5 meals a day
                          around 500 cal per meal
                          total cal is 2110
                          carbs = 282
                          fat = 44.5
                          pro = 178
                          I need to be as light as possible, but keep my current strength or gain more.
                          I can alter anything but the training. Any suggestions. Thanks a lot guys.
                          I think you should scrap the whole thing and start another thread explaining your goals and wait for responses.

I am sorry, and I'm not flaming, but it's just delusional to think you can keep your current strength going from 210 to 180 at 6'. I would guesstimate losses between 10 and 20% in strength.

As for your tren comment, tren comes in an enathate ester which requires only weekly sticks.

I personally would run 250mg of test e, 300mg tren e (once a week) and .25 adex and 1 cap dandelion root 2xday for 10-12 weeks with a good clean diet and double my water intake.

DNP is poison, period and running/crossfit on it is recipe for disaster.

I am a powerlifter so there are MUCH more qualified people to help you with this, I'm sure they will if you ask.

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            I would drop the idea of DNP altogether, switch the grams of carbs to protein ratio completely around and add test with an AI to prevent water retention.

I agree
                            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...