Sustenon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Sustenon

Can one take 250mg of sustenon every 5 days and still get positive growth results following a sensible diet and exercise program?
    Also, how could one work in 25mg tabs of winstrol?
    Basically limited to 10 sustenon and 100 25mg winstrol tabs. Tips?
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

It may be difficult due to having four different esters in sust. You would struggle to keep proper blood levels doing it that way. Its like you would be injecting for nothing really... Its hard enough to keep levels right on sust as it is... why not just save them and get 10 or 14 more and go on a 10 or 12 week cycle and inject 250 monday and 250 thursday...?
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by black7
      It may be difficult due to having four different esters in sust. You would struggle to keep proper blood levels doing it that way. Its like you would be injecting for nothing really... Its hard enough to keep levels right on sust as it is... why not just save them and get 10 or 14 more and go on a 10 or 12 week cycle and inject 250 monday and 250 thursday...?
      This is sound advice Mon Thurs 250each then 50mgs winny daily 8-12

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Sus is fine every five days. IMO winny is bad to take near the end of a cycle because it tends to upregulate the GR receptors making it harder to recover w/o a lot of muscle loss. Personally I would use the winny either at the beginning or somewhere mid cycle.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Sus is fine every five days. IMO winny is bad to take near the end of a cycle because it tends to upregulate the GR receptors making it harder to recover w/o a lot of muscle loss. Personally I would use the winny either at the beginning or somewhere mid cycle.
          even at only 250 mg? per practically week? it would seem alot better with test e or test c at that dosage?? bro i am not questioning you at all... jus wondering
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

it wouldn't be as ideal as enanthate but it will work regardless. I would break those winny tabs and split the dose up morning and evening.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by black7
              even at only 250 mg? per practically week? it would seem alot better with test e or test c at that dosage?? bro i am not questioning you at all... jus wondering
              The prop in sus is very low only 30mgs per 250mg inject.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• -JP-

I seem to experience more side effects from sus i.e. bloat probably from the difficulty of keeping a consistent blood level with different esters but its nothing that cannot be managed. I don't see anything wrong taking it once a week but I would prefer test e or cyp.

Comment

• mrhtbd

After losing 45 pounds I don't want to build up so quickly or obviously, just interested in a low maintenance dose to help finish the process. Lifts and Thate, good advice about taking the winny early and in divided doses. Now, anything for the anticipated hair loss?

Comment

• Shinobi

I love sus but has to be taken at least MON and FRI and thats for a first cycle. You have to stop and think what you have done in the past regarding test test use.
                    I get more lean on sus than enanthate but enanthate dont give me much water retention either. Cyp gives lots of water retention.
                    If you want to avoid shots go with enanthate. MON and FRI
                    If you dont care about shooting yourself go with prop MON-WED-FRI 200mg or 150mg each day. There is a good and a bad thing about prop. Good: almost no water retention in my case no water retention at all. Prop for me work like winstrol. The bad thing is the ED or EOD shots.
                    Thats my personal opnion

Comment

Working...