Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

long-term hCg usage

Anybody use hCG for prolonged periods?
    Doc prescribed 1500iu's three times per week since my recent testosterone test revealed my testosterone level was 28.
    I't's US Pharm grade and legal. What can I say.
    Any tips? How about gyno?
    Thanks...
  • bigkarch
    • Sep 2005

can cause gyno..and I dont recommend long term...
    The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
    ASN
    MESO
    PREMIERBODYBUILDING
    BODYBUILDING4LIFE
    WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
    SBI
    Anabolic-Paradise
    Anabolicwarrior
    Muscleculture
    osbb
    flexmuscle

Comment

• MichelleHayden

Sounds about right, but how long does he have u on it for. I think Pregnyl has an insert that explains usage. I take you are trying to get someone preg?

Comment

• mrhtbd

Yes, but I told her if it's not done by April then I'm giving up.
        Enough already.

Comment

• MichelleHayden

28 what...how was the quality/mobility etc. 28 sounds really low. You can have it rechecked u know. I knew a guy that had his tested and the jerks at the lab accidently dropped the cup or some of it didnt make it into the cup and it came up low..false reading..anyway..he went back aft a yr on hcg and found out he had like 35million sperm and it was a mistake. All that time he was thinkin it was him and then they had her checked out and she was the one that had the problems. Never hurts to both get checked.

Comment

• TAVARES88
            • Aug 2008

In your case is better to get sperm count/mobility/quality checked. T has little to do with sperm count/quality, but FSH has a lot to do.

Research HMG (Human menopausal gonadotrophin) also. This could help U.
            Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Fucking with HCG long term no way brutha...shit can supposedly fuck your levels _permanent_ if taken too much/too long.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I'll have everything checked in a month, and concerning HMG, I mentioned it to the doc but seriously, I don't think he knows what it is because he ignored my several comments about it.

Comment

• TAVARES88
                  • Aug 2008

U have basically two options :

1. do it yourself (as I did);
                  2. have a consultation with another doc.

If U choose option 1, clomid, tamoxifen, hcg, hmg, vitamin C, vitamin E and many other OTC supps will be your best friends down the path.

Good luck man.
                  Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• -JP-

how long have you been on HCG bro seems like forever now???

Comment

• strongman
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2009

28? you mean 280? please clarify what you talking about test is measured in nanograms per decilitre or ng/dl.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by -JP-
                        how long have you been on HCG bro seems like forever now???
                        I have been on clomid for 3 years but felt like shit and finally took a small cycle over the summer (10cc EN plus winny tabs). After that I took hCG, 5000iu Aug 15th, then 5000iu Sept 15th.
                        I lost a ton of weight (45lbs since April 2009) and started looking good again, so the wife wanted to try again for another baby.
                        I took hCG 1500iu twice in Oct to try to kick it back in.
                        Haven't had a sperm test.
                        Oh, and the testosterone was 28, not 280. I couldn't believe it either.
                        Now the doc put my on 1500iu hCG 3 times a week for a month. He wanted to start me on Test En but the wife protested since I told her it would lower my sperm count or probably destroy it.
                        I told her, "Look, it's now or never, so I'll give this a go until April."
                        "After that," I said, "I'm done with it, so if you really want another kid with me then there's your window."

Comment

• MichelleHayden

Id go to another dr. what is your sleep like and diet? I know for sure vit c is very good and you need to be getting proper rest and food. Also, get her checked out. there are just too many variables when it comes to conception problems. Im not sure your dr is on track. I believe Pregnyls insert for adult male is 1000IU three times a wk and tests done aft 3 months, and then assessing aft that. How much eth may maybe counter productive to what the hcg is trying to accomplish as well. This tells me the dr is not really on top of things concerning male hormones for conception.

Comment

Working...