Bust in Cumberland County/Harrisburg Pennsylvania.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SurferBill

Bust in Cumberland County/Harrisburg Pennsylvania.

Didnt see this but thought you might like the info:

Bust in Cumberland County/Harrisburg Pennsylvania: 10 Arrested

According to the grand jury, a total of approximately $170,000 was sent overseas through wire transfers between January 2004 and January 2009. The investigation revealed that the senders used fictitious names and structured the wire payments, keeping the amounts wired below $1,000, to avoid detection by law enforcement.

More than 9 pounds of bulk steroids, numerous syringes, a 9mm firearm, nearly $8,900 and various items used in the manufacture of steroids such as filters, oils and alcohols

Corbett said that during the investigation, agents seized a total of more than 700 bottles of steroids, 1,337 pills containing steroids, 9 pounds of bulk steroids, $28,000 and four other firearms.

Copy and pasted main points.

Link: http://www.wgal.com/news/21711167/detail.html
    More information: http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...470#post191470
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

Suferbill you scare me the most .
    If I had something to hide .
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Scott21
      VET
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
      Suferbill you scare me the most .
      If I had something to hide .

Serious question, did I miss something, why does he scare you?

Comment

• HOTROCKS
        • Feb 2009

He has been posting about ppl getting busted !
        I should have said worries me a bit.
        And not scares .

Comment

• Lokedogg
          Vet
          • Jan 2008

He has been posting about ppl getting busted !
          I should have said worries me a bit.
          And not scares .
          I don't get it? Why does posting news articles about people getting busted worry you or scare you or cause you any form of distress regarding this new poster?

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

I don't like to here about ppl getting busted .
            Or
            I don't like to here about ppl getting busted for gear .

Regardless, don't let it bother you two .
            You guys have more to worry about than my post.
            Don't you ?

Comment

• Lokedogg
              Vet
              • Jan 2008

I don't like to here about ppl getting busted .
              Or
              I don't like to here about ppl getting busted for gear .

Don't you ?
              It was a straight up legitimate question plain and fuckin simple! A new member posts a news article about some busts and you insuate you know this guy- as in he's trying to do something negative. Of course I suspected you would be too big of a fucking goddamned asshole to just elaborate on wtf you meant! It doesn't make a damn whether it was your ignorant worthless ass that replied with a comment like that, rippedfreak or any other board member!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

fucking goddamned asshole
                Mr fucking goddamned asshole to you !

You are crazy . Seek help !

Comment

• Scott21
                  VET
                  • Oct 2007

Ok, why does he worry you??

Comment

• Scott21
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

And stop being such a fear biter, damn man, somebody just asked you something and you attack him. Weren't you the one who said you wanted to be cool with everyone?????

Comment

• Lokedogg
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Scott21
                      Ok, why does he worry you??
                      I think he is just trying to be an asshole to a new member just for the sake of being one. Although it would be far more easy to for him to expound upon his statements. He would rather use it as a way to start shit. I don't don't even care if he bashes me, I'll bash him right back. But it seems he doesn't posses the intellect to be anything other than an old smartass fool. Guess it should be no surprise to me.

Comment

• John Benz
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2004

A little of this goes a long way. Everyone needs to go to link below and READ IT!

HOTROCKS if you have anything concrete to say..spit it out. If not stop throwing these vague and ambiguous accusations out there. Is the quote below another veiled threat, yes or no?
                        Don't you ?
                        HOTROCKS, I don't interfere much because you actually seem to enjoy debating with Loke and you can handle yourself pretty well. I am drawing the line on one area....no one better make threats to go to the authorities because they lost an internet pissing match,,,, and don't ever accuse Lokedogg of being an informant or a snitch! That's a low blow and one of the worse things you can say to a man who actually spent several months in prison away from his wife and child ....because he refused to become an informant.

Again, if you have any relevant information about SurferBill, spill. If not, just welcome another new member aboard.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Well John I'm sorry. I wasn't even trying to start anything. I guess it makes him feel good to know a man was seperated from his family. But I just sent him a heart felt pm asking him to just be cool and I would just forgive him of the nonsense. I'm not going to go into the pm cause it IS a private message- but I told him we got off to a bad start and I would just like to let it go. But he'll probably just insult me and threaten me like he just continues to do. If he wasn't so damn old(cause I respect my elders) I would give him his wish and when I regain my freedom give him the beatdown he's been daring me to give him. It would be lose lose for me though. "You beat up a helpless old crazy man?!? You oughtta be ashamed." Honestly splittin his melon sounds like a helluva good time but I would only feel happy while I was stomping him. Then I would feel guilty about the expense it took to get there.

Comment

• John Benz
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2004

That was a good thing you did Loke, offering the olive branch. And I am sure HOTROCKS will accept your outstretched hand as a token of friendship. Thanks for being the bigger man and taking the first step.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by John Benz
                              That was a good thing you did Loke, offering the olive branch. And I am sure HOTROCKS will accept your outstretched hand as a token of friendship. Thanks for being the bigger man and taking the first step.
                              Well John, all one can do is try And hope John. There's always hope. I know the man has lots of issues to deal with(obviously). But like I told him behinds the scenes, {not verbatim)look pal, I'm sorry if I've somehow offended you. But you offended me first. And no hard feelings. Well I can't tell you how he responded cause as I always say- PM's are private messages. Not to be broadcast on the board! Let's just say it didn't work out

Comment

Working...