type of steroid test?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the shocker

type of steroid test?

So I see that you can by the OTC steroid test at like walgreens for $40. Now my question is that will that only tell if you are on currently? Since gear like deca is detectable up to like 18 months or some crazy crap. I that kind of detection time only for blood work.

Thanks guys
  • SurferBill

Originally posted by the shocker
    So I see that you can by the OTC steroid test at like walgreens for $40. Now my question is that will that only tell if you are on currently? Since gear like deca is detectable up to like 18 months or some crazy crap. I that kind of detection time only for blood work.

Thanks guys
    I would say buy it and the pamphlet will explain it all. Or find out the brand of test and google it for the info.

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

u want to test the legitimacy of what u may be taking?
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

I've not seen ANY tests for only $40. More like a $140.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Try it and see. You know what, if anything, is in your system, and you can judge the results for yourself.

Comment

• the shocker

Originally posted by Lokedogg
            I've not seen ANY tests for only $40. More like a $140.
            Yeah if you got to walgreens website you can see, they got cheap as fuck. Im on probation for pocession of AS and I get drug tested all the time now. This is only for recreational drugs but what if she was to screen me down the road and i took some while ive been on probation. I am wondering if a urine test is just for if you are on now or can tell if you have been in the last 18 months like with deca

Comment

• Lokedogg
              Vet
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by the shocker
              Yeah if you got to walgreens website you can see, they got cheap as fuck. Im on probation for pocession of AS and I get drug tested all the time now. This is only for recreational drugs but what if she was to screen me down the road and i took some while ive been on probation. I am wondering if a urine test is just for if you are on now or can tell if you have been in the last 18 months like with deca
              Ok we're both wrong- they're now $79.99. The way it looks, it detect any/varying levels. I'm sure it showing a minute amount could give you the defense of your not having used for a long time. How probation interpretted the significance of that would be a roll of the dice. I think the best way would be for you to buy a kit, get the results and first hand find out what kind of explanation the testing lab send with results.

Comment

• DADAWG
                Vet
                • May 2004

i dont know about walgreens test but there have been urine test used at the powerlifting contest that are tested [ some are tested and some dont even ask lol ] for a long time and i have known of several times when people came back positive , one guy came back positive for like 5-6 different compounds lol.
                NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

Working...