Boldione, Desoxymethyltestosterone, 19-nor-4,9(10)- androstadienedione, officially ba

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigusaboy

Boldione, Desoxymethyltestosterone, 19-nor-4,9(10)- androstadienedione, officially ba

interested!!!

• Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

How did it not originally make the hit list? AND - is this like Equipoise/boldenone undeclynate? Anyone ever used this or know about it? If it was good, I would be taking mad doses of it since it's not yet illegal!

Comment

• DADAWG
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Lokedogg
      How did it not originally make the hit list? AND - is this like Equipoise/boldenone undeclynate? Anyone ever used this or know about it? If it was good, I would be taking mad doses of it since it's not yet illegal!
      im not sure what it is but changeing a compound slighlty can dramatucally change effectiveness and side effects.

ps i ignore all anthony roberts post so i didnt read farther that here.
      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DADAWG
        im not sure what it is but changeing a compound slighlty can dramatucally change effectiveness and side effects.

ps i ignore all anthony roberts post so i didnt read farther that here.
        Seems if a guy wanted to get on something, that might be something to blame for a positive test if nothing else...

Comment

• Valkyrie
          • Oct 2008

Well theres methyl bold and unmethylated bold.. Both compounds you gotta take a good amount of to get gains.. I heard 50mg of methyl bold will roughly convert into around 15mg of dbol But all the methyl bold that was being sold in these supps was mainly trash.. 19 nor tren is crap but they did ban dmt which is pretty homosexual..

Comment

Working...