January Cutting Cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forkboy

January Cutting Cycle

Since i am eating what i want to eat right now. i don't care its junk or not. I will cut down starting January. My plans is first day of January i will be dieting so hard and will be cycling clen for 3weeks after that i will be starting my cycle and that would be.

Week 1-4 Humalog-R 5iu (5 days on 2 days off)
    Week 1-12 100mg Test Prop (EOD)
    Week 1-12 Tren A 50mg (EOD)
    Week 9-12 Stan 50mg (Every Day)
    Along with this i will be taking milk dandelion,milk thistle, and glutathion injectables (to keep my liver heathy)

PCT of course after

Gurus What are your thoughts bro?
  • ZERKER

Why PCT?.....look close at what u are gonna use......but hey what do i know.......Z

PS.Heres a Hint,theres a couple that are NAA...Z

Comment

• GetBigger

i no ur using all short esters but id still taper when i ended them all. also tren is extremely rough on the body, id never recommend it.

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

What's the problem with using PCT just cuz there short esters...just means he's gonna have ot use it a lot sooner than he would test enanthate or deca

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by GetBigger
          i no ur using all short esters but id still taper when i ended them all. also tren is extremely rough on the body, id never recommend it.
          What do u mean taper? so if tren isnt that good what should i use?

Comment

• Forkboy

anyone? oly call out

Comment

• Supes25

Taper: reduce the dosages over a few weeks to ease you off instead of a harsh drop off of chemicals.
              Id say go with equipose i love that stuff, makes you lean, vascular, and friggin strong.

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

Forkboy, you've made great progress but you are nowhere your natural genetic potential and IMHO steroids are for breaking through genetic barriers. If you're determined to do gear prematurely, why make it complicated? The test/tren is more than enough. Adding anything else at your stage of development will only produce one visible change...a thinner wallet.

Comment

• bigkarch
                  • Sep 2005

agree with benz...
                  The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                  ASN
                  MESO
                  PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                  BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                  WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                  SBI
                  Anabolic-Paradise
                  Anabolicwarrior
                  Muscleculture
                  osbb
                  flexmuscle

Comment

• ninobambino
                    • Jan 2005

This isn't your first cycle is it?

I think it is just fine. Can't comment on the Humalog though as it's not my area nor will it ever be. But as the rest I think it's perfect as long as diet is in check.
                    If you are going to do it, do it right and take full advantage.

PCT should be done IMO. Why take the risk of getting shut down after a Test & Tren cycle when PCT is easy and inexpensive?

Zerker, why would you not recommend PCT for a 12 wk cycle of Test and Tren?

Comment

• ZERKER

Zerker, why would you not recommend PCT for a 12 wk cycle of Test and Tren?[/QUOTE]

Well in my opinion,for those short acting NAA, its useless......prop and acetate are 24-48 hours half life.....,hence no use for PCT....i personally dont see any reason for for PCT...never been a fan of it.....but hey....do what works 4 U.........Z

Comment

• ninobambino
                        • Jan 2005

I hear ya Zerk. I am the same actually. Never been a fan of PCT and I agree do what works for you as everyone is different.

Just don't want to see Fork mess anything up when he has been making great progress and doing things the right way. Why change now you know. Better safe than sorry and make sure everything is back to normal after a 3mth cycle than take the risk of messing his system up at such an early age.

As far as short vs long esters, I don't think it makes a difference in whether to run PCT or not. Only difference is when to start the PCT. Test is Test no matter how you look at it he will be on Test/Tren for 12wks.

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by Supes25
                          Taper: reduce the dosages over a few weeks to ease you off instead of a harsh drop off of chemicals.
                          Id say go with equipose i love that stuff, makes you lean, vascular, and friggin strong.
                          exactly and also dont end them all at the same time.

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by ZERKER
                            Zerker, why would you not recommend PCT for a 12 wk cycle of Test and Tren?
                            Well in my opinion,for those short acting NAA, its useless......prop and acetate are 24-48 hours half life.....,hence no use for PCT....i personally dont see any reason for for PCT...never been a fan of it.....but hey....do what works 4 U.........Z[/QUOTE]

i dont use pct either. i do use this tho

Comment

• -JP-

If this is your first cyc I would seriously consider just doing Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks...

12 weeks of eod injects especially tren is no joke even for an experienced user in my opinion

Comment

Working...