reply to Mr Marines

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blue1134

reply to Mr Marines

Hello Mr Marines..thanx for your prompt reply. Yes I have juiced in the past from late
    05 to mid or late 06 and in 07 I stopped cause I realized the info I was getting from
    guys at my gym was not all right, also I began to read a lot and learn how your body functions and it take 2 1/2 to 3yrs to begin to see some actual results may be I'm at a disadvantage cause of my age I'm 38
    but I started taking lifting seriously at 35..in 07 I met a good buddy that taught me that there is a science to body building that includes raw supplements, foods and all the stuff that goes along with doing a cycle like estrogen blockers anastrozol,letrozol proviron..test boosters clomiphen citrate/tomoxifen citrate, anti aging seligen and other compounds and real brain food non of this natural gincko crap, I also learned a lot about pro hormones its pretty much the same thing as juice but on a smaller scale..but the most important thing I learned from this guy was that your body doesn't wanna change professional body builders don't tell you what they did before they got to their behemoth size today I have so much respect for people that lift and wanna get to that level its a lill to late for me to be a body builder and compete luckally I have good genes Iv been toled I look 28 or so I have to take advantage of that. I have not juiced in over 2 years closer to 3years I did my prep work for this cutting cycle I want to get back to normal cause I have not been able to work out on a normal basis in over 7 months I just finally got back in to the groove so I wanna get rid of the fatty side affect that ghrp-6 put on me 8months ago (if I ever use ghrp-6 again will be at no more than 250mcg every 3rd day). The reason I asked when to take winny tabs is because I have always taken D-bol injectable and that's every 3 days compared to the water base winstrol witch you have to inject every day and it only has a 5 to 8 hour life in your body or it could be 3 to 5 hours I don't remember all I know is that I know very little, but the one thing I do know out of all the forums I signed up this is the koolest no big ego's no attitudes of I'm better than you so far...I observe a lot so I do wanna apologize for not participating as much and I appreciate your guy's feed back and I also asked a bout clen cause I never used it in a cycle before and I cannot find any info on how to use clen with juice.. Well Mr Marines hope to hear from you soon or any other feed back from any one els ...thanx and B Kool from Blue
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

this is your best place to learn quality info
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Marines
      VET
      • Mar 2007

I am having a hard time jumping back and forth looking at the other thread. So can you post it again on this thread but hitting "Post Reply" Button on you bottom of the page so we can look at it better

IE
      Cycle:
      Week 1-12 test enanathate 250mg twice a week
      Week 1-4 DBol 40mg ED (Every Day"

PCT (Post cycle therapy)
      week 14-16 clomiphen citrate 100 mg ED
      week 14- 16 tomoxifen citrate 40 mg ED
      week 16-18 clomiphen citrate 50mg ED
      week 16-18 tomoxifen citrate 20mg ED

Goals- Bulking
      Stats: weight: 210lbs
      Height: 5'7"
      Body Fat 16 percent
      Years of training: 8

***Something in like that***

This is a link to the profile on winny. It recommends that you should be taking 50-100mg daily.
      Ferrum Mens Corpus

Comment

• blue1134

yea!

I know its a kick ass forum!....

Well I hope you all have a kick ass new years with family and friends
        And be safe if your partying hard lol.... Until next year fellas

Comment

• blue1134

Hello Mr Marines..thanx for your prompt reply. Yes I have juiced in the past from late 05 to mid or late 06 and in 07 I stopped cause I realized the info I was getting from guys at my gym was not all right, also I began to read a lot and learn how your body functions and it take 2 1/2 to 3yrs to begin to see some actual results may be I'm at a disadvantage cause of my age I'm 38 but I started taking lifting seriously at 35..in 07 I met a good buddy that taught me that there is a science to body building that includes raw supplements, foods and all the stuff that goes along with doing a cycle like estrogen blockers anastrozol,letrozol proviron..test boosters clomiphen citrate/tomoxifen citrate, anti aging seligen and other compounds and real brain food non of this natural gincko crap, I also learned a lot about pro hormones its pretty much the same thing as juice but on a smaller scale..but the most important thing I learned from this guy was that your body doesn't wanna change professional body builders don't tell you what they did before they got to their behemoth size today I have so much respect for people that lift and wanna get to that level its a lill to late for me to be a body builder and compete luckally I have good genes Iv been toled I look 28 or so I have to take advantage of that. I have not juiced in over 2 years closer to 3years I did my prep work for this cutting cycle I want to get back to normal cause I have not been able to work out on a normal basis in over 7 months I just finally got back in to the groove so I wanna get rid of the fatty side affect that ghrp-6 put on me 8months ago (if I ever use ghrp-6 again will be at no more than 250mcg every 3rd day). The reason I asked when to take winny tabs is because I have always taken D-bol injectable and that's every 3 days compared to the water base winstrol witch you have to inject every day and it only has a 5 to 8 hour life in your body or it could be 3 to 5 hours I don't remember all I know is that I know very little, but the one thing I do know out of all the forums I signed up this is the koolest no big ego's no attitudes of I'm better than you so far...I observe a lot so I do wanna apologize for not participating as much and I appreciate your guy's feed back and I also asked a bout clen cause I never used it in a cycle before and I cannot find any info on how to use clen with juice.. Well Mr Marines hope to hear from you soon or any other feed back from any one els ...thanx and B Kool from Blue

Comment

• blue1134

Comment

• blue1134

Comment

• blue1134

Originally posted by blue1134
                Hello Mr Marines
                What do you recommend for me a novice lifter like my self?
                I'm 5'8"
                189lbs
                Body fat:I don't know?
                My goal is to bulk up & keep unwanted fat at a minimum.

My age is 38

If you champion nothing you win nothing

Comment

Working...