X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Deacon
    I dont believe that T3 or any thyroid drug should be used unless you have actual thyroid issues - it is to easy to destroy your thyroid - I say avoid T-3 at all costs and use other things

I have never seen evidence that moderate dose T3 has any lasting negative effect. Many people are whacked in the head and use 3-5 times over what is considered a safe dose.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I have never seen evidence that moderate dose T3 has any lasting negative effect. Many people are whacked in the head and use 3-5 times over what is considered a safe dose.

there have been studies done where it claims that over use of T3 has shut down the thyroid by causing it to go to hyper or hypo thyroidism - I dont really care but I see it with my wife who lost heres after hypo thyroidism caused it to calcify - so I just hate to even mess with the shit - in fact there are better alternatives IMO - like strict diet
      but your right though most who do have problems have them becuase they use to damn much of it
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Deacon
        there have been studies done where it claims that over use of T3 has shut down the thyroid by causing it to go to hyper or hypo thyroidism - I dont really care but I see it with my wife who lost heres after hypo thyroidism caused it to calcify - so I just hate to even mess with the shit - in fact there are better alternatives IMO - like strict diet
        but your right though most who do have problems have them becuase they use to damn much of it
        Soy is extremely bad for the thyroid.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...