Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdeck
    • Nov 2010

Any Chance?

I’m trying to find out how to check some test prop to see if it is legit or not. Our site sponsors sell a mail in kit to check testosterone levels for around 30 bucks. Say instead of swabbing my saliva, I put some test prop on the swab and mailed it in... Any chance this might work? As far as telling you if there is any testosterone in the product at all? Since it was not designed for this, I am sure the levels would come back screwed up, but at least it would tell you if there was any testosterone in the oil? Then you know it’s not just oil...

I know it’s a long shot and the results would probably just come back inconclusive. But what are your thoughts? Any chance this might work?
    Vivere disce, cogita mori
  • Dawgpound_Hank

LOL why not just use the kit as instructed after you're ON for awhile? Putting test on the swab will surely skew results and even IF it does show test is in it, that doesn't let you know if its severely underdosed. Its best to know your source to avoid such headaches.

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jdeck
      I’m trying to find out how to check some test prop to see if it is legit or not. Our site sponsors sell a mail in kit to check testosterone levels for around 30 bucks. Say instead of swabbing my saliva, I put some test prop on the swab and mailed it in... Any chance this might work? As far as telling you if there is any testosterone in the product at all? Since it was not designed for this, I am sure the levels would come back screwed up, but at least it would tell you if there was any testosterone in the oil? Then you know it’s not just oil...

I know it’s a long shot and the results would probably just come back inconclusive. But what are your thoughts? Any chance this might work?
      if the quality of your gear is up in the air and you think you need to test it you shouldnt be using it
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• jdeck
        • Nov 2010

Yes I agree, and I am not using it, I have not received it yet actually. I don’t have a source I trust here. Wish I did, life would be a whole lot easier. This one of those "my buddy swears by his buddy” situations. So I thought I might get a small order and try to find a way to test it without putting it into my body!

I had a few drinks before I made this post lastnight, and I dont drink alot so a few is all it takes. Probably Not my most intelegent moment... LOL Got to give it points for creativity though!
        Vivere disce, cogita mori

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Waste of money putting test on a q-tip and sending it in.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by jdeck

Bro i think those kits are to check your own levels. So after you come off you can check your body's test levels and see if you've recovered.

Comment

• mnm
              • Jan 2008

Exactly, those tests look for the testosterone after it has been converted by the body. Putting pure test or some "other" substance on the swab is not going to give you the result you are looking for.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

never use any gear you dont believe in - thats nothing but trouble
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...